Durrant to be axed?

billy72

i have just heard on real radio ian durrant could be axed as part of the cull ,minty is having,is this true.ewan roughy and andy devlin refused to confirm or defuse this news.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just heard on real radio ian durrant could be axed as part of the cull ,minty is having,is this true.ewan roughy and andy devlin refused to confirm or defuse this news.

:anguish: boy phones radio. :roll: pish story. If only it was true and the rest were going with him. (tu)

Haa lets sack them All

:rolleyes:

I would not loose any sleep if 90% of that squad left as well as that management team.

Keep Bougherra, McGregor, Davis, Mendes, Thomson. The rest as I say I wouldn't be worried about loosing them.

Wee Durrant to be axed ? Is this another apres Rangers and celtic match violence the mhedia are talkin about ? :sherlock:

if hes in the district tmro before the game downing single malts hes been axed

if hes at ibrox sitting next to wattie hes still in a job

if this is all about making money for Murray, get rid of Martin Bain, get rid of Walter, Ally and Kenny, whats the fucking point in a 3 man management team when they are fucking useless anyway

Wee Durrant to be axed ? Is this another apres Rangers and celtic match violence the mhedia are talkin about ? :sherlock:

if hes in the district tmro before the game downing single malts hes been axed

if hes at ibrox sitting next to wattie hes still in a job

(tu):):sherlock:

Sounds like a lot of Bollox to be honest, I will believe it when i see it on a more reputable source than RR.

Id rather have Durranty managing a Rangers side than Ally though.

On what do you base this decision?

Hopefully along with the rest of the management team.

I'm not so sure i'd call Durrant part of the management team, he may be a coach with the first team but he sits in the stand for games.

smith sits in the stand for games but??

ally in the dug out.

Smith doesn't sit there for the whole match.