That 2nd goal Hearts scored

Boab

We could have defended that much better. A goal that shouldn't have been, we were very stationary.

(If my last thread was merged into the match thread then please don't merge this one as others have post match threads, please)

Yep, indeed...dunno why McGregor didn't attempt to save it..IMO from Club Deck it was saveable <cr>

I think he was caught flat footed but the shot could have been prevented aswell as far as I'm concerned.

Yep, indeed...dunno why McGregor didn't attempt to save it..IMO from Club Deck it was saveable <cr>

Was no way he could get down to it, it was a good finish and when you look at it again Whittaker is at fault hes been pulled into the middle by Nade and left Elliott free at the back post!!

The 1st goal is farcical to free headers lead to the goal

Just watched the highlights on the BBC website, and who lost the ball before their second goal? Esteemed captain Ferguson. Too scared to go in properly for a 50/50, and it wound up costing us 2 points. Hope he regrets that stupid celebration.

edit: Boyd and Mendes were responsible for the first, gave the Hearts player (I forget who) acres of space to head the ball in.

If you look close enough, any game any goal starts as a mistake somewhere.

Unless it's Barcelona.

I said to my mate to look at Mendes and Ferguson when the 2nd goal went in (when the Hearts players were away celebrating). They were nowhere near the 18 yard box, and that's where the goalscorer ran from. Poor show from both players not tracking back.

Also, Dailly and McCulloch are easy targets for criticism at both goals, so I'll avoid that one for now.

If you look close enough, any game any goal starts as a mistake somewhere.

Unless it's Barcelona.

I said to my mate to look at Mendes and Ferguson when the 2nd goal went in (when the Hearts players were away celebrating). They were nowhere near the 18 yard box, and that's where the goalscorer ran from. Poor show from both players not tracking back.

Also, Dailly and McCulloch are easy targets for criticism at both goals, so I'll avoid that one for now.

thats why we miss Thomson

Taking it from the cross that led to the goal, I believe Whittaker didn't do enough to challenge for the header and Palazuelos had too much space and time to place his volley(that is the centre backs job to close him down).

From what I remember two people slipped for both goals. I think it was Papac for the first and Boyd for the second? Don't know though really but whoever slipped and gave the Hearts players free headers are to blame. Groundsmen for watering the pitch at half time?