Anna Smith

Sapphire

Last Sunday's NOTW proudly announced that the putrid cockroach Anna Smith is to join their team. This should ring alarm bells for all friends of The Rangers.

During her time with the Daily Record, Smith was twice present on dawn raids. Both provided her with anti-Rangers front pages.

1. After the Sunderland friendly, she campaigned non-stop for the pub slasher to be caught and punished. The police were anxious for a result due to the pressure being exerted by the her at the Record. On information provided by Smith (her claim), she was present when the police raided and arrested four Rangers supporters in the Cambuslang area. The front page carried pictures of the raid and anecdotal stories about the Bears detained. A tremendous piece of demonisation.

A few days later, the arrested Bears were released. The police revealed that they weren't even in Sunderland. Smith did not re-address this, no mention was ever made.

2. The night before a Scottish Cup Final, Smith was to be found with Glasgow City Council workmen (protected by the police) who are repainting lampposts and kerb stones in Bridgeton. She heralds this as an anti-sectarian drive and praises the Councils quick involvement. Pictures and anecdotal stories are on the front page of the Daily Record the next morning.

Her take on the Royston Street Party consisted of four paragraphs. She did not mention the murder, the numerous stabbings, the heart attack victim that died in the ambulance that couldn't get through cut-off roads, the gang battles, the dozens of arrests, the Councils grant of £25,000, etc etc.

Smith is both a season ticket holder and share holder at Celtic Park. Her involvement with Cardinal Winning's media committee, and overt work and support of militant Irish republicanism are well documented. She used to regularly lecture young seminarists on the pitfalls of the big bad Proddy world.

Her family still live in Chapelhall. A big “Sellick-minded” family one might say. Her mother's old house in Arranview Street was regularly draped with republican flags every old firm game.

She started reporting in the Airdrie & Coatbridge Advertiser at the same time as Graham Isdale. She sold Mr. Isdale down the river big time to get the job with the Record.

Formerly a regular at Airdrie and Coatbridge Labour Council functions, she could also regularly be found drinking in Airdrie. She is unmistakable. Bucked-toothed with wiry unkempt ginger hair, it is claimed she has slept with everybody and anybody to get where she is.

Anna Smith hates Rangers. Anna Smith hates Protestants. Anna Smith is a twisted bigot.

This Sunday has seen Anna's first column - Never took this bitch long to start - did it? News of the World page 21

As usual Rab C Nesbitt's Mary doll is on the ball. Actress Elaine C Smith told football fans to "grow up" after the BBC was cleared of bigotry.

Rab C called Rangers fans "h***" on the Xmas special.

"Big deal, get a life guys" You've got a title to chase.

Anna I hope you don't mind if I reply to being called a h**? You are a dirty t*** scumbag, from a family of Republican slime. Boycott this newspaper folks, I guarantee her column will be used on a weekly basis to attack our club, fans and Protestants in Scotland. Indeed I would urge all Rangers fans to write to News International, stating why you will never but this rag ever again.

You have been warned.

Last Sunday's NOTW proudly announced that the putrid cockroach Anna Smith is to join their team. This should ring alarm bells for all friends of The Rangers.

During her time with the Daily Record, Smith was twice present on dawn raids. Both provided her with anti-Rangers front pages.

1. After the Sunderland friendly, she campaigned non-stop for the pub slasher to be caught and punished. The police were anxious for a result due to the pressure being exerted by the her at the Record. On information provided by Smith (her claim), she was present when the police raided and arrested four Rangers supporters in the Cambuslang area. The front page carried pictures of the raid and anecdotal stories about the Bears detained. A tremendous piece of demonisation.

A few days later, the arrested Bears were released. The police revealed that they weren't even in Sunderland. Smith did not re-address this, no mention was ever made.

2. The night before a Scottish Cup Final, Smith was to be found with Glasgow City Council workmen (protected by the police) who are repainting lampposts and kerb stones in Bridgeton. She heralds this as an anti-sectarian drive and praises the Councils quick involvement. Pictures and anecdotal stories are on the front page of the Daily Record the next morning.

Her take on the Royston Street Party consisted of four paragraphs. She did not mention the murder, the numerous stabbings, the heart attack victim that died in the ambulance that couldn't get through cut-off roads, the gang battles, the dozens of arrests, the Councils grant of £25,000, etc etc.

Smith is both a season ticket holder and share holder at Celtic Park. Her involvement with Cardinal Winning's media committee, and overt work and support of militant Irish republicanism are well documented. She used to regularly lecture young seminarists on the pitfalls of the big bad Proddy world.

Her family still live in Chapelhall. A big “Sellick-minded” family one might say. Her mother's old house in Arranview Street was regularly draped with republican flags every old firm game.

She started reporting in the Airdrie & Coatbridge Advertiser at the same time as Graham Isdale. She sold Mr. Isdale down the river big time to get the job with the Record.

Formerly a regular at Airdrie and Coatbridge Labour Council functions, she could also regularly be found drinking in Airdrie. She is unmistakable. Bucked-toothed with wiry unkempt ginger hair, it is claimed she has slept with everybody and anybody to get where she is.

Anna Smith hates Rangers. Anna Smith hates Protestants. Anna Smith is a twisted bigot.

This Sunday has seen Anna's first column - Never took this bitch long to start - did it? News of the World page 21

As usual Rab C Nesbitt's Mary doll is on the ball. Actress Elaine C Smith told football fans to "grow up" after the BBC was cleared of bigotry.

Anna I hope you don't mind if I reply to being called a h**? You are a dirty t*** scumbag, from a family of Republican slime. Boycott this newspaper folks, I guarantee her column will be used on a weekly basis to attack our club, fans and Protestants in Scotland. Indeed I would urge all Rangers fans to write to News International, stating why you will never but this rag ever again.

You have been warned.

she is a dirty slag.

You have been warned.

when was point 2

Interesting when coupled with the article on page 42 titled 'Sash Bash Shame' to see that yet another newspaper is covering both halves of the OF in a fair and even manner <cr> The mind boggles, it really does. An article about a pub in a different country merits almost a complete page, yet the pizza box incidents (and numerous others) happening in this country merit....nowt.

Last time I'll be buying their newspaper.

I'm realy glad i don't live up there with you guys. I honestly couldn't put up with the unfair, biased reporting that goes unchallenged by anyone.

I read in the OT about Jade Goody and some posters called her a 'media whore'.

To those who did, i suggest you look at a proper media whore, prostituting herself for everything that is Republican and Septic minded.

Anna Smith, take a bow.

Interesting when coupled with the article on page 42 titled 'Sash Bash Shame' to see that yet another newspaper is covering both halves of the OF in a fair and even manner <cr> The mind boggles, it really does. An article about a pub in a different country merits almost a complete page, yet the pizza box incidents (and numerous others) happening in this country merit....nowt.

Last time I'll be buying their newspaper.

Whats this ?

I've been tellin ye about her for years, she stays in bog trotter land now, part of the troops out movement. She is an ugly cow to boot, but it's amazin whit ye shag when yer drunk ! :sherlock:

Does that mena you've shagged her BD? :pipe:

It wasnt Rab that called us h***? thought it was jamesy?

So get your facts right you slag before spouting pish.

Apart from that slight error made by the OP could I ask you what ,in yor opinion,is pish about his post?

It was the bird in the newspaper that said it yah clown

Apart from that slight error made by the OP could I ask you what ,in yor opinion,is pish about his post?

Apologies Got the wrong end of the stick.but I aint a clown

If enough people take part in boycots or protests action will be taken.

"

Sadly we as a support do not support boycots or protests because we leave that to "them" :rolleyes:

Time to make a stand, not just against the NOW but against all who demean our Club and supporters.

:lol: fucking brilliant :lol: think youve took it the wrong way m8 thats why he say's "slag"in his post he know it was her that was talking shite

Apologies Got the wrong end of the stick.but I aint a clown

:lol: