The difference between Rangers and Celtic

Speuan

To me in the Old Firm games we have had so far the difference between us winning and losing would be bhougherra. At Parkhead we have looked rarely troubled, not like we usually are there.

Would Mcdonald have had that chance for the only goal at Ibrox if he was playing, doubt it. Would Mcgeady have got away from him in the cup final at the death so easily, bont think so. I would give anything to have him at the back for the Ibrox game this season. The game against hearts showed how important he is!

lets hope Bhougerra, when he's back, stays back!

The difference is they've got a bit of fight about them.

We go two up against Hearts and eventually make do with a point. They trail Utd in the 80th minute and salvage a draw.

I hate the cunts for their constant late goals, but it's no coincidence that we always seem to run out of ideas in the second half of games.

The difference is they've got a bit of fight about them.

We go two up against Hearts and eventually make do with a point. They trail Utd in the 80th minute and salvage a draw.

I hate the cunts for their constant late goals, but it's no coincidence that we always seem to run out of ideas in the second half of games.

They were 2-0 up v Utd at Porkheid as well and drew 2-2 or does that get conveniently forgotten. We are both shite, the major difference is that Sellik got about 11 points to the good from crap referees at the start of the season.

They have the bottle imo,we don't ,at least not from the performances we have witnessed.

I think that we are pretty shit, and they are pretty shit, but I think where the difference lies is that they have a lot of guys who know what it takes to win the title. Now, that may well just be being a little bit less shit than their nearest rivals, but joking aside they have won it for the last 3 years and that's my point.

Guys like McAnus, Borat, Dog Eater etc have been together a long time now and they know what winning the SPL is all about.

For us to take it off them we need a bit of guile, some invention (hello Pedro, hello wee Flecky) but also we need someone to take the team by the scruff of the neck and push us towards the title (who? Barry? Barry who?)

Also we need a manager who will use our attacking options to the fullest (team sheet should have Mendes, Boyd, Lafferty, Novo and Aaron in it- EVERY FUCKING WEEK), and not some doddery old cunt who cant manage a team to beat the likes of Inverness Pishy Thistle and Hearts of Farts- AT FUCKING HOME!

So those two factors coupled together and you can guess I think the Mhanks are probably gonna win the league again.

But I could be wrong.

Papac was terrible yesterday imo.Awful mistake for their first goal,Obua made him looks silly.

And.. the difference between Rangers and celtic is that we don`t have what it takes to win the title.

Everytime when we have the chance to reach the top of the table we fail.

Everytime when we need to show our best we don`t.

Yes,we still have chance,but i don`t think we will took it.

Ffs,we don`t even look motivated.

They have the bottle imo,we don't ,at least not from the performances we have witnessed.

I think that we are pretty shit, and they are pretty shit, but I think where the difference lies is that they have a lot of guys who know what it takes to win the title. Now, that may well just be being a little bit less shit than their nearest rivals, but joking aside they have won it for the last 3 years and that's my point.

Guys like McAnus, Borat, Dog Eater etc have been together a long time now and they know what winning the SPL is all about.

For us to take it off them we need a bit of guile, some invention (hello Pedro, hello wee Flecky) but also we need someone to take the team by the scruff of the neck and push us towards the title (who? Barry? Barry who?)

Also we need a manager who will use our attacking options to the fullest (team sheet should have Mendes, Boyd, Lafferty, Novo and Aaron in it- EVERY FUCKING WEEK), and not some doddery old cunt who cant manage a team to beat the likes of Inverness Pishy Thistle and Hearts of Farts- AT FUCKING HOME!

So those two factors coupled together and you can guess I think the Mhanks are probably gonna win the league again.

But I could be wrong.

Agreed 100%. I believe that on paper ,our best 11 against theirs,man for man, I think we are better in nearly every position. However We have a CM playing RM, a CB playing in the RB position most of the time, a CB playing LB,and Left mid we have numerous players playing out of position week in week out e.g Lafferty. If we would stick to where players play best then it only makes sense that we will get better performances from them. Added to the fact like you said they have a team who know each other and most of whom have been playing together for a few years now ,whereas we are 'rebuilding' the team every season.

But I could be wrong.

Agreed 100%. I believe that on paper ,our best 11 against theirs,man for man, I think we are better in nearly every position. However We have a CM playing RM, a CB playing in the RB position most of the time, a CB playing LB,and Left mid we have numerous players playing out of position week in week out e.g Lafferty. If we would stick to where players play best then it only makes sense that we will get better performances from them. Added to the fact like you said they have a team who know each other and most of whom have been playing together for a few years now ,whereas we are 'rebuilding' the team every season.

Could it be we don't have to rebuild next season, fleck thommo, mendes, davis, bhougerra, wilson, furman, lafferty, aaron, whittaker, mcgregor, edu? pretty decent core to build the team around get another few decent players in to complement them.

But I could be wrong.

Could it be we don't have to rebuild next season, fleck thommo, mendes, davis, bhougerra, wilson, furman, lafferty, aaron, whittaker, mcgregor, edu? pretty decent core to build the team around get another few decent players in to complement them.

Think Bougherra is defo for the off,Davis as well as we play him out of position. Also i doubt most of the young guys mentioned will get a game and you dont' need me to explain why :anguish:

But I could be wrong.

Think Bougherra is defo for the off,Davis as well as we play him out of position. Also i doubt most of the young guys mentioned will get a game and you dont' need me to explain why :anguish:

In agreement there, i hope we have a decent manager that can mould these guys into a team next season, there is no need to rip the arse out of the team just move on some of the underperformers, no names, fingers crossed we keep boughie though.

If only we could have a forward thinking manager with an eye for a signing, that still brings the same understanding of old firm games that walter has (last game aside), then we'd be on to a winner..