BUY YOUR RISING STARS TICKETS NOW - ONLY £1

Canadaready

As mentioned by Contacts:

"I would like to appeal to all Rangers Media members and ask you to get involved in a quite superb fans initiative to sell £30,000 of Rising Stars tickets for the Motherwell game on the 11th April to benefit the Rangers Youths. This is a special one off draw to be done in the memory of the late Gary Lynch.

Order your tickets now by contacting Canadaready via PM

(click Canadaready's usename and send a message)

Rangers Media are delighted to support this campaign and we encourage everyone to get involved. To make it easy for you Rangers Media will use their donate facility on the website to allow you to buy tickets online. Everyone who donates will have an email sent to them with their ticket numbers or will have their tickets posted to them. Anyone wanting to pay by cash or cheque should contact any of the admin team for more details or you can PM me or CR.

Tickets are priced at £1 each and there is no limit to the number of tickets anyone can buy. No one will take any of the standard commission from the sale of the Rising Stars tickets and Rangers Media will cover any paypal fees. All money raised will go to Rangers Youths via Rangers Lotto

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the tickets is simple, send the money to uson paypal, Contacts will cover the fee and get you your tickets. A great cause and very affordable. You could win £12,000!

12K? I thought it was upto 2k?