BUY YOUR RISING STARS TICKETS NOW - ONLY £1

Canadaready

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the tickets is simple, send the money to uson paypal, Contacts will cover the fee and get you your tickets. A great cause and very affordable. You could win £12,000!

12K? I thought it was upto 2k?

The prize by lottery laws has to be 40% of the total taken. So when the £30,000 target was reached some days ago, this guaranteed a prize of £12,000. It is looking more and more likely that the eventual prize will be in excess of £15,000

Seriously guys, for £1, look at what you are getting.

1. The knowledge that the profits go straight to the youth development of our club.

2. The chance to win the biggest half-time draw cash prize in history

3. A prize of over £15,000

4. Receive your cheque on the pitch at Ibrox during half time at the next old firm game.

Granted some might rearrange these points in order of importance!! but come on, there has never been a better time to get involved in this. There really are no excuses not to buy at least one ticket, given the many different avenues of purchase available.

If anyone doesnt want to pay by paypal I can meet them in person.

dado could i pay that sportsmans money by paypal

I would rather get it in person as Paypal charges you fees for doing it.

Ill sort something out with you soon mate dont worry.

Getting the tickets is simple, send the money to uson paypal, Contacts will cover the fee and get you your tickets. A great cause and very affordable. You could win £12,000!

12K? I thought it was upto 2k?

The prize by lottery laws has to be 40% of the total taken. So when the £30,000 target was reached some days ago, this guaranteed a prize of £12,000. It is looking more and more likely that the eventual prize will be in excess of £15,000

Seriously guys, for £1, look at what you are getting.

1. The knowledge that the profits go straight to the youth development of our club.

2. The chance to win the biggest half-time draw cash prize in history

3. A prize of over £15,000

4. Receive your cheque on the pitch at Ibrox during half time at the next old firm game.

Granted some might rearrange these points in order of importance!! but come on, there has never been a better time to get involved in this. There really are no excuses not to buy at least one ticket, given the many different avenues of purchase available.

That is exactly right. Let's hope more people get involved.

How would/will folk find out from the RM bought tickets people if they have won?

Is this a competition? Do we have to arrange the words into a sentence that makes sense? :craphead:

I've bunged £20 in the kitty, hope they raise their target :)