WELL DONE THE ULSTER BRITISH !

BLUEDIGNITY

i hate boruc but that was just vile to do to another human.

:blink:

You're having me on, aren't you?

Seems a few people are getting bored during international week and going on other teams MB's for a wind up........

look mate dont talk baws, a hate the bastard to and he certainly is a wind up merchant that desrves alot of things but not that, i was at the game to like every other game i go to to support my country but the vile that came out some of our lads mouths were totally disgusting and astounding.

i had to leave after 70minites of the game because i had my little 9yr old son. boruc is a wank (td) but that was a bit uncalled for.

Don't take your kid to Windsor Park when Boruc is playing if you're so easily offended.

Nothing worse than people like you at the football, honestly.

exactly well said mate :praise:

I hope your poor son doesnt end up listening to any evil rap or hiphop music when he's older either then. I hate how the PC brigade and people such as yourself use football songs as a scapegoat for the degradation of society or such when youve got retards like 50 cent and Eminem making millons and millions off literally just talking about drugs and fucking up nigs and fun stuff like that. What do you think is worst for the kids these days to hear? A bunch of people having a singsong at a football match or a guy who's supposed to be a "role model" making millions because he can talk fastly about drugs guns gangs and fucking up nigs? Im not anti-rap or anything and actually enjoy quite a few artists from that genre but FFS people need to get a grip. If your gonna get offended stay the fuck home.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrewblue1 should be banned from every ground in Britain, folk like him that are killing the atmosphere at games, although you are clearly a tim, thank fuck your son aint going to any other games untill hes 16 because if hes anything like his dad he would start crying if someone made a reference to a player being slightly over weight.

Andrewblue1 should be banned from every ground in Britain, folk like him that are killing the atmosphere at games, although you are clearly a tim, thank fuck your son aint going to any other games untill hes 16 because if hes anything like his dad he would start crying if someone made a reference to a player being slightly over weight.

(tu):(:uk:

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the point in singing mcgregor shagged your wife?

Let me take a wild guess - to wind up Borucs in the hope of upsetting him so he makes mistakes?

By the way - I've never seen a bluebell at Ibrox and I'm sure Derrys walls aren't on the Copeland Road either.

That's my point.

Unless i was hearing something else in the Kop on Saturday, it was Artur Boruc ULSTER NUMBER 1

he seemed to make plenty off mistakes?

we don't need the pricks that bring club football and sectarianism into Northern Ireland matches,

what if i started singing were not brazil were northern ireland at ibrox? you sure everyone would join in?

support the team that is playing... makes more sense in my eyes,

who said the walls were on the copland road?

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the point in singing mcgregor shagged your wife?

Let me take a wild guess - to wind up Borucs in the hope of upsetting him so he makes mistakes?

By the way - I've never seen a bluebell at Ibrox and I'm sure Derrys walls aren't on the Copeland Road either.

That's my point.

Unless i was hearing something else in the Kop on Saturday, it was Artur Boruc ULSTER NUMBER 1

we don't need the pricks that bring club football and sectarianism into Northern Ireland matches,

what if i started singing were not brazil were northern ireland at ibrox? you sure everyone would join in?

Its a wind up calm down.

A noticed in your first comment you made references to catholic players. What has Borucs burd getting pumped by McGregor got to do with the Catholic players of NI??

Would they take the huff as adultery is a no no?

That's my point.

Aye plenty of people would join in, & Theres a few northan ireland Boys at my bit aswell

That's my point.

Because most people over here think that if you support Rangers it means your a protestant, so it's obviously going to give us bad press even though it's a very small minority

Its a wind up calm down.

A noticed in your first comment you made references to catholic players. What has Borucs burd getting pumped by McGregor got to do with the Catholic players of NI??

Would they take the huff as adultery is a no no?

Because people over here think that if you support Rangers it means that your a Protestant so it's obviously going to give us bad press

Doesn't matter whats said in this thread, I'm still going to sing and shout abuse at every player on the oppisate side when they come to windsor.

It's what being a football fan is all about, when I go to Ibrox I will do the exact same as I do at windsor park. The only way to solve this atmosphere problem at Ibrox is to stand up and actually sing. It is pointless coming on here and moaning about it cause in reality the one's who moan about it just sit there quiet themselves, your just hoping someone else near you has the balls to stand up and be counted.

Windsor didn't get its atmosphere from people going onto forums and moaning about it, it got it from people believing in their team and backing them through song and chanting.

Ibrox is the exact same, to be honest the current supporters groups the blue order and etc are pish all they do is make the odd flag or banner here and there, I was on their website recently and it says in their aims/rules that they are "returning the noise and colour on matchday at ibrox". Who are you's trying to kid?

Idealy Ibrox needs a main stand for season ticket holders only, this is what windsor park has in the Kop stand as only block ticket holders are really in it the other stands simply follow song thus creating a better atmosphere.

Why does Ibrox have a stand dedicated to familys on a day out? :anguish:

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the need for it?

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

you could do without craigan but

he is brutal.

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

If it's not broke, don't change it

He's a protestant anyway ffs so i don't see what point RangersAndy was making doh

That's my point.

Aye plenty of people would join in, & Theres a few northan ireland Boys at my bit aswell

But your not getting my point, what's the point in singing Northern Ireland songs at a Rangers match, cause your def not supporting Rangers when you sing it.

Same with NI, weve kicked out the bigotry, and are progressing to a better NI team in the future, so where's singing Rangers songs going to get us?

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

he is brutal.

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

He's a protestant anyway ffs so i don't see what point RangersAndy was making doh

Shouldn't matter if he's a Protestant or not, nationality and relegion are 2 complete different things

That's my point.

But your not getting my point, what's the point in singing Northern Ireland songs at a Rangers match, cause your def not supporting Rangers when you sing it.

Same with NI, weve kicked out the bigotry, and are progressing to a better NI team in the future, so where's singing Rangers songs going to get us?

I know where your coming from mate but that song was just sung because boruc was the keeper and the fans were doing everything possible to put him off. It worked didn't it?

I'm not complaining about it because it doesn't usually occur at N.Ireland games and to be honest it did help towards us winning that match and getting 3 points.

he is brutal.

Shouldn't matter if he's a Protestant or not, nationality and relegion are 2 complete different things

Tell that to the Israelis :craphead:

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

I may have read you wrong but it looks as if you've just said that Rangers songs are bigotted. The McGregor bit was sung to wind up Boruc, I don't know what you're getting so worked up about. I can't believe that you think that singing Rangers songs would stop NI progressing in the future. The real problem is that idiot who threw the coin, but no its the Rangers songs that will hold us back doh

That's my point.

(tu) But this isn't bigotry? and i get yer point about why would rangers fans sing About Northan Ireland at Ibrox,but afterall we do sing theres a wee spot in Europe thats about Northan Ireland is it not?

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

I may have read you wrong but it looks as if you've just said that Rangers songs are bigotted. The McGregor bit was sung to wind up Boruc, I don't know what you're getting so worked up about. I can't believe that you think that singing Rangers songs would stop NI progressing in the future. The real problem is that idiot who threw the coin, but no its the Rangers songs that will hold us back doh

(tu)

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

yeah, your right, you read me wrong :lol:

I said most people from over here THINK that if you support Rangers your a protestant,

the mcgregor bit wasn't sung, it was only sung by this 1 person taking the video,

so Boruc was wound up by this 1 person instead of the other 14,000 singing Ulster number 1? Aye no bother doh

My point is that NI songs should be sung at NI matches

Rangers songs should be sung at Rangers matches, what's the problem with that?

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

I said most people from over here THINK that if you support Rangers your a protestant,

the mcgregor bit wasn't sung, it was only sung by this 1 person taking the video,

so Boruc was wound up by this 1 person instead of the other 14,000 singing Ulster number 1? Aye no bother doh

don't tell us what to sing m8 (tu)

That's my point.

You talk with forked tongue ! We Are The People. ! :sherlock:

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

aww right no bother

us?

you trying to say just because i support Northern Ireland doesn't mean i like Rangers as much as the next person?

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

aww right no bother

us?

you trying to say just because i support Northern Ireland doesn't mean i like Rangers as much as the next person?

Haaaa Naw obviously U support Rangers if your on here. but just telling u don't tell us that go every week what to sing.

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

Ok so now only one person sang the McGregor bit. So you're annoyed because one person sang a Rangers song at a Northern Ireland match. Fucking hell :lol:

I take your point about the Rangers = protestant part, thats just a fact of life and is their problem, not ours mate. I think your whole argument about Rangers songs at NI games is pointless if only one person is singing them. From the way you were going on I thought half the stand was doing it. :lol: But its only one guy so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it tbh.

As for your last point well I would counter it by asking, should we not sing Derry's Walls at Ibrox then? Seen as its about a place in Ulster? What about all the Ulster flags that people take to games? Should we get rid of them because you can't have anything Northern Ireland at Ibrox?

That's my point.

What a load of bollocks.

Ok so now only one person sang the McGregor bit. So you're annoyed because one person sang a Rangers song at a Northern Ireland match. Fucking hell :lol:

I take your point about the Rangers = protestant part, thats just a fact of life and is their problem, not ours mate. I think your whole argument about Rangers songs at NI games is pointless if only one person is singing them. From the way you were going on I thought half the stand was doing it. :lol: But its only one guy so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it tbh.

As for your last point well I would counter it by asking, should we not sing Derry's Walls at Ibrox then? Seen as its about a place in Ulster? What about all the Ulster flags that people take to games? Should we get rid of them because you can't have anything Northern Ireland at Ibrox?

i know what you mean, but it's the way you can clearly hear him singing mcgregor shagged your wife that i was putting my point across about.

why should rangers not sing derry's walls, its rangers culture, theres a difference between supporting a country and supporting a club imo, also i understand what you mean by the flags, why not? we go over to ibrox all the time so why not be proud of where we're from and show it, just like you'll see scotland, china etc flags at windsor, because that is where the supporters club are situated