WELL DONE THE ULSTER BRITISH !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox will never create that amount of noise because as I said in another thread, to see N.Ireland you have to be a block ticket holder which means it is basically the same group of people in Windsor park for every home game.

A few things that would stop ibrox becoming like windsor park is the fact half of Rangers songs get banned whereas N.Irelands don't.

Rangers get day trippers, N.Ireland don't.

N.Ireland have a stand dedicated to the loudest fans in the ground (The Kop) so that you don't get patches of people singing here and there.

I would love Ibrox to be able to create the same noise I hear at windsor but I can't see it happening in the near future to be honest.

Ibrox will never create that amount of noise because as I said in another thread, to see N.Ireland you have to be a block ticket holder which means it is basically the same group of people in Windsor park for every home game.

A few things that would stop ibrox becoming like windsor park is the fact half of Rangers songs get banned whereas N.Irelands don't.

Rangers have Boab, N. Ireland don't. :pipe:

Can't argue with that :lol:

(tu) A peach ! :sherlock:

Then we get into him from the word go, even before when their warming up. We want to players to step up to the plate so therefore the same applies to the fans. Mind you that goes without saying in an old firm game

Problem is, at Ibrox you have tits who keep moaning to sit down, if you don't they get the stewards or even the cops involved.

As said before, at NI games you have the Kop which is filled with people who know each other, they all stand and sing for the whole game without anyone complaining.

Then we get into him from the word go, even before when their warming up. We want to players to step up to the plate so therefore the same applies to the fans. Mind you that goes without saying in an old firm game

Problem is, at Ibrox you have tits who keep moaning to sit down, if you don't they get the stewards or even the cops involved.

As said before, at NI games you have the Kop which is filled with people who know each other, they all stand and sing for the whole game without anyone complaining.

I'm sure its not beyond the wit of the blue order to get something like this going......

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the need for it?

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

:ph34r::uk:

you could do without craigan but

he is brutal.

Well said sir ! :sherlock: