WELL DONE THE ULSTER BRITISH !

BLUEDIGNITY

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the need for it?

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

you could do without craigan but

he is brutal.

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

If it's not broke, don't change it

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

he is brutal

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

watching you sir

They are The People, let's all sing from the same hymn sheet and put the fear of death into anybody coming to Ibrox Stadium ! W.A.T.P. :sherlock:

Thats the way it should be.

Top notch.

Would love to have been there. It was fucking magic on the box, must've been awesome being in there. Alas, never to be seen at Ibrox.

Was thinking the same while watching it - what an incredible atmosphere. If Ibrox rocked like that, the Tims wouldn't stand a chance!

he is brutal

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

watching you sir

:):sherlock:

Who mentioned anything about catholics? or religion for that matter? There are cross overs there between a lot of Rangers and N.ireland fans, the fact that they may be mostly of a similar religous persuasion is irrellevant. Religion shouldnt be the primary bond that binds people in football but neither should it be used in in the way you have to imply some sort of wrong doing.

Most N. Ireland supporters probably support Rangers also' FACT ', whats wrong with that?

I don't know why but the singing of the name three times at the ends seems to make the song sound so much better.

Boruc will be standing there fuming as the fans chant his name, the three times.

Need to try that next OF game at Ibrox.

a totaly agree mate, mcgregor wasnt playing so i dnt see the point eaither. i hate boruc but that was just vile to do to

another human. south africa hear wee come :541:

anybody outside the celtic support can see arthur boruc is a c*nt , he loves nothing more than to incite hatred, as for him being a good goalie stephen - maybe last season i would have agreed with you - but at this moment in time he is Shite.

i hate boruc but that was just vile to do to another human.

:blink:

You're having me on, aren't you?

Seems a few people are getting bored during international week and going on other teams MB's for a wind up........

It sure seems so...

Ibrox will never create that amount of noise because as I said in another thread, to see N.Ireland you have to be a block ticket holder which means it is basically the same group of people in Windsor park for every home game.

A few things that would stop ibrox becoming like windsor park is the fact half of Rangers songs get banned whereas N.Irelands don't.

Rangers get day trippers, N.Ireland don't.

N.Ireland have a stand dedicated to the loudest fans in the ground (The Kop) so that you don't get patches of people singing here and there.

I would love Ibrox to be able to create the same noise I hear at windsor but I can't see it happening in the near future to be honest.

10 years ago there was far more singing of the sash, billy boys etc at northern ireland matches. They were never banned as such but we had a big anti sectarianism drive. The songs just seemed to disappear themselves but were replaced by non sectarian chants such as green and white army etc. we need to get some new chants for ibrox.

a totaly agree mate, mcgregor wasnt playing so i dnt see the point eaither. i hate boruc but that was just vile to do to

Boruc is a hateful, bigoted, shite excuse for a human being.

He deserves everything he gets and more.

F*ck him.

Perhaps you may wish to reflect on the kind of abuse Ian Ferguson and Richard Gough were subjected to courtesy of "The Greatest Fans in the World"....and which O'Squeel when asked about it afterwords commented on IF "He's a big lad he can take it".

Seems a few people are getting bored during international week and going on other teams MB's for a wind up........

look mate dont talk baws, a hate the bastard to and he certainly is a wind up merchant that desrves alot of things but not that, i was at the game to like every other game i go to to support my country but the vile that came out some of our lads mouths were totally disgusting and astounding.

i had to leave after 70minites of the game because i had my little 9yr old son. boruc is a wank (td) but that was a bit uncalled for.

look mate dont talk baws, a hate the bastard to and he certainly is a wind up merchant that desrves alot of things but not that, i was at the game to like every other game i go to to support my country but the vile that came out some of our lads mouths were totally disgusting and astounding.

i had to leave after 70minites of the game because i had my little 9yr old son. boruc is a wank (td) but that was a bit uncalled for.

Don't take your kid to Windsor Park when Boruc is playing if you're so easily offended.

Nothing worse than people like you at the football, honestly.

"He's a big lad...he can take it"

(Martin O'Squeel)