WELL DONE THE ULSTER BRITISH !

BLUEDIGNITY

i hate boruc but that was just vile to do to another human.

:blink:

You're having me on, aren't you?

Seems a few people are getting bored during international week and going on other teams MB's for a wind up........

look mate dont talk baws, a hate the bastard to and he certainly is a wind up merchant that desrves alot of things but not that, i was at the game to like every other game i go to to support my country but the vile that came out some of our lads mouths were totally disgusting and astounding.

i had to leave after 70minites of the game because i had my little 9yr old son. boruc is a wank (td) but that was a bit uncalled for.

:anguish:

I'm embarrassed for you.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a few people are getting bored during international week and going on other teams MB's for a wind up........

look mate dont talk baws, a hate the bastard to and he certainly is a wind up merchant that desrves alot of things but not that, i was at the game to like every other game i go to to support my country but the vile that came out some of our lads mouths were totally disgusting and astounding.

i had to leave after 70minites of the game because i had my little 9yr old son. boruc is a wank (td) but that was a bit uncalled for.

If you think that was vile, I'd hate to sit next to you at a game.

The fans getting on your back is much more managable when the opposition are ripping into as well. If you want to see Borat looking that out of his depth at Ibrox, then both the fans and the team need to set out to have his nerves on edge from the first minute. Look at the way the NI players were constantly in and around him and following up every ball.

From todays Scottish Sun......

COCK-UP keeper Artur Boruc has been told that his World Cup blunders were “a punishment from God”.

Polish legend Jan Tomaszewski slammed the Holy Goalie after his Northern Ireland nightmare on Saturday.

Celtic’s No1 was back in Glasgow last night after quitting his international camp.

His Poland career is now hanging by a thread after he was axed by coach Leo Beenhakker.

And the attack by Tomaszewski has heaped further misery on the under-fire keeper.

The ex-Poland No1, dubbed a ‘clown’ by Brian Clough, said: “Artur has no one to blame but himself. You could say he has had a punishment from God.

“Artur started a religious war in Glasgow and now it has come back to haunt him.

“That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast, as he is hated by most of the Protestant community there.

“We lost because of him, not because of how well Northern Ireland performed. I am blaming Artur for all three goals.”

Boruc, who faced death threats before the Windsor Park World Cup qualifier, had a shocker.

Sinister graffiti with the words ‘Boruc RIP’ was daubed on a wall in Belfast before the game.

He gifted the opener in the 3-2 loss to Warren Feeney, carried the can for Jonny Evans’ second and let a backpass bobble over his foot for No3.

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the need for it?

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

Who mentioned anything about catholics? or religion for that matter? There are cross overs there between a lot of Rangers and N.ireland fans, the fact that they may be mostly of a similar religous persuasion is irrellevant. Religion shouldnt be the primary bond that binds people in football but neither should it be used in in the way you have to imply some sort of wrong doing.

Most N. Ireland supporters probably support Rangers also' FACT ', whats wrong with that?

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the point in singing mcgregor shagged your wife?

Thats my point

As much as that video sounds good, i'm not fussed on the mcgregor shagged your wife,

Theres a time and place for Rangers and Northern Ireland matches is not it, we have a number of catholics playing for us now, and to be honest we wouldn't be half the team if they wern't there, e.g. damien johnson, sammy clingan etc etc

I'll get slated for this but I don't even care, if playing 11 catholics get northern ireland to the world cup then im all for it, as long as they stand for the queen and play for the green shirt

you could do without craigan but

he is brutal.

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

If it's not broke, don't change it

I would be proud as fuck to play for my country, would that be good enough?

he is brutal.

you might think he's brutal, i watched him as he ran out on Saturday thumping the badge on his chest, not making a deal out of it, that shows me he's prud as fcuk to play for his country and that's good enough.

Craigan played all of the last campaign, then worthington dropped him for latvia and iceland... look what happened, we lost both, until other teams start banging them in i'm happy enough for him to be there

If you were good enough to make the starting 11 and showed the pride then yes... rather people like you than darren gibson whos from the north but opted for the south anyday?

That a good enough answer?

he is brutal.

If you were good enough to make the starting 11 and showed the pride then yes... rather people like you than darren gibson whos from the north but opted for the south anyday?

That a good enough answer?

Well, it explains it more ...

Just that what you said didn't mention being good enough. :rolleyes:

Don't take your kid to Windsor Park when Boruc is playing if you're so easily offended.

Nothing worse than people like you at the football, honestly.

and why should i not, av not missed I.N game since i was a young laddie and support my team through thick and thin just like my wee boy

does. he shouldnt be the one that should not turn up because he doesnt giv sick disgusting abuse out to the oppisition but instead decides to

support his team so maybe u should try n think about showing up and giving the team your support as well. :541:

Don't take your kid to Windsor Park when Boruc is playing if you're so easily offended.

and why should i not, av not missed I.N game since i was a young laddie and support my team through thick and thin just like my wee boy

does. he shouldnt be the one that should not turn up because he doesnt giv sick disgusting abuse out to the oppisition but instead decides to

support his team so maybe u should try n think about showing up and giving the team your support as well. :541:

Is it the, "Artur Boruc Mcgregor shagged your wife" 'disgusting abuse' your talking about, or other things?

I'm not Northern Irish, so why the fuck would I want to do that?

Your heads in cuckoo land if you think you're going to get ANY sympathy for being offended by what's sung towards Boruc at Windsor Park. I'm surprised he didn't get a shoe in the chops, never mind a few bad words being shouted at him.

What exactly did you find so vile and disgusting about that video?

Is it the, "Artur Boruc Mcgregor shagged your wife" 'disgusting abuse' your talking about, or other things?

yes that "Artur Boruc Mcgregor shagged your wife" and boruc's you are getting stabbed.. stuff that shouldnt be happening around my son.

thats why i walked totally unnaceptable. thats my kids last visit till he's 16 thats for sure :)

yes that "Artur Boruc Mcgregor shagged your wife" and boruc's you are getting stabbed.. stuff that shouldnt be happening around my son.

thats why i walked totally unnaceptable. thats my kids last visit till he's 16 thats for sure :)

Lol, after which he will shout stuff like that himself...

Lol, after which he will shout stuff like that himself...

no he'll get his fucking arsed skelped..who my kiddin he probaly will :clap:

:lol: :lol: dry your eyes mate.

:lol: :lol: dry your eyes mate.

Do u go to Ibrox by anychance,because thats the way most people act at Ibrox,u start singing and they start reminding u that it is shocking if you sing this u will get kicked out etc etc etc pish pish pish,one even said to me are u a tim cz your acting like 1 because i was singing No surrender. Did not get this bit of his arguement but. :anguish: he was a (cop) and said he would get me flung out if a sang it again.

Ibrox will never create that amount of noise because as I said in another thread, to see N.Ireland you have to be a block ticket holder which means it is basically the same group of people in Windsor park for every home game.

A few things that would stop ibrox becoming like windsor park is the fact half of Rangers songs get banned whereas N.Irelands don't.

Rangers get day trippers, N.Ireland don't.

Rangers have Boab, N. Ireland don't. :pipe:

Brilliant Idea why don't our brainless ticket centre not think of this?? or who ever does the seating at Ibrox.

and also there is alot of Gremen's etc at Ibrox these days,and when u shout to the ref ur summn fuck off ya dick they start Laughng. :anguish:

McGregor wasn't playing so whats the point in singing mcgregor shagged your wife?

Let me take a wild guess - to wind up Borucs in the hope of upsetting him so he makes mistakes?

By the way - I've never seen a bluebell at Ibrox and I'm sure Derrys walls aren't on the Copeland Road either.

That's my point.

Let me take a wild guess - to wind up Borucs in the hope of upsetting him so he makes mistakes?

By the way - I've never seen a bluebell at Ibrox and I'm sure Derrys walls aren't on the Copeland Road either.

That's my point.

Round ye clark! :craphead:

That's my point.

The Bluebells are on the gates.

Great song, Sing it loud & Proud!

Arthur Boruc Ulsters No. 1 nanananana nana nananananana

You know there's too many Teuchter bastards on this page.

Have a laugh for fuck's sake and realize that the Tims to worse to us. If we had that kind of passionate and positive support at Ibrox every week then we'd be far away from Septic in the title race. Instead we have to show respect: sing this, not this....kneel, pray, kneel, pray....Ibrox can be one of the best stadiums in the world but so many just turn up and sit there.

Go to Germany or Spain - they put us to shame!

And its this sort of division that divides our fan support and makes it easier for out opponents to have dig at us!