Boruc the bigot

minstral

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2350624.ece

COCK-UP keeper Artur Boruc has been told that his World Cup blunders were “a punishment from God”.

Polish legend Jan Tomaszewski slammed the Holy Goalie after his Northern Ireland nightmare on Saturday.

Celtic’s No1 was back in Glasgow last night after quitting his international camp.

His Poland career is now hanging by a thread after he was axed by coach Leo Beenhakker.

And the attack by Tomaszewski has heaped further misery on the under-fire keeper.

The ex-Poland No1, dubbed a ‘clown’ by Brian Clough, said: “Artur has no one to blame but himself. You could say he has had a punishment from God.

“Artur started a religious war in Glasgow and now it has come back to haunt him.

“That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast, as he is hated by most of the Protestant community there.

“We lost because of him, not because of how well Northern Ireland performed. I am blaming Artur for all three goals.”

Boruc, who faced death threats before the Windsor Park World Cup qualifier, had a shocker.

Sinister graffiti with the words ‘Boruc RIP’ was daubed on a wall in Belfast before the game.

He gifted the opener in the 3-2 loss to Warren Feeney, carried the can for Jonny Evans’ second and let a backpass bobble over his foot for No3.

Coach Beenhakker axed Boruc after talks at the team’s training camp in the southern Polish town of Tychy yesterday.

He told the Celt he wouldn’t be involved in the 18-man squad for tomorrow’s home qualifier against San Marino.

Beenhakker said: “We recognise that what happened in Belfast has an impact on the entire team, but especially for Artur.

“After I spoke to him, myself and the training staff concluded the best thing for Artur and for the team would be for him to leave the group and return to his club in Glasgow.”

Beenhakker’s No2 Jan de Zeeuw added: “The situation is quite simple.

“Artur was informed he will not be part of the squad for the match against San Marino.

“Both he and Leo agreed it would be best if he went home.”

Boruc was criticised in Poland for sneaking his girlfriend into the team hotel before the Northern Ireland game.

Advertisement

Click here

Now he is facing an international exile after the latest high-profile gaffes of a colourful career.

His exit could open the door to a first cap for Dundee United keeper Lukasz Zaluska, who will join Celtic in the summer.

Arsenal keeper Lukasz Fabianski, the only other keeper in the squad, was ruled out of the Belfast match with a stomach bug and he remains a doubt.

COCK-UP keeper Artur Boruc has been told that his World Cup blunders were “a punishment from God”.

Polish legend Jan Tomaszewski slammed the Holy Goalie after his Northern Ireland nightmare on Saturday.

Celtic’s No1 was back in Glasgow last night after quitting his international camp.

His Poland career is now hanging by a thread after he was axed by coach Leo Beenhakker.

And the attack by Tomaszewski has heaped further misery on the under-fire keeper.

The ex-Poland No1, dubbed a ‘clown’ by Brian Clough, said: “Artur has no one to blame but himself. You could say he has had a punishment from God.

“Artur started a religious war in Glasgow and now it has come back to haunt him.

“That is why he was under so much pressure in Belfast, as he is hated by most of the Protestant community there.

“We lost because of him, not because of how well Northern Ireland performed. I am blaming Artur for all three goals.”

Boruc, who faced death threats before the Windsor Park World Cup qualifier, had a shocker.

Sinister graffiti with the words ‘Boruc RIP’ was daubed on a wall in Belfast before the game.

He gifted the opener in the 3-2 loss to Warren Feeney, carried the can for Jonny Evans’ second and let a backpass bobble over his foot for No3.

Coach Beenhakker axed Boruc after talks at the team’s training camp in the southern Polish town of Tychy yesterday.

He told the Celt he wouldn’t be involved in the 18-man squad for tomorrow’s home qualifier against San Marino.

Beenhakker said: “We recognise that what happened in Belfast has an impact on the entire team, but especially for Artur.

“After I spoke to him, myself and the training staff concluded the best thing for Artur and for the team would be for him to leave the group and return to his club in Glasgow.”

“Artur was informed he will not be part of the squad for the match against San Marino.

Boruc was criticised in Poland for sneaking his girlfriend into the team hotel before the Northern Ireland game.

Advertisement

Now he is facing an international exile after the latest high-profile gaffes of a colourful career.

His exit could open the door to a first cap for Dundee United keeper Lukasz Zaluska, who will join Celtic in the summer.

Arsenal keeper Lukasz Fabianski, the only other keeper in the squad, was ruled out of the Belfast match with a stomach bug and he remains a doubt.

Advertisement

hehe the big fat polish poofter

Advertisement

artur boruc Ulsters No 1 ! :sherlock:

Looks like the Dundee Utd goalie is going to take his place with Poland and with his club. It would be nice if he could do the treble and take fatty Boruc's bird as well? Fingers crossed.

when fit Fabianski will be the keeper (tu)

Guest Andypendek
Even his compatriot Tomaszewski admits borat brought all this on himself it's just a pity the spineless scottish mhedia can't do the same

See, this is what I thought as well. I think yer man the Polish goalie is wrong; Boruc didn't start a religious war in Glasgow, he started and was the victim of some football rivarly, nothing more. But stone me, should anyone with a connection to Rangers claim he'd had a hand in whipping up the storm, they'd be slaughtered as bigots - well, here's a chap who can surely not have an axe to grind telling it like it is.

Everything comes around if you wait long enough, it's true. Boruc and his fake-piety will soon be forgotten, O'Neill and his permanently offended personality is just a fading memory, hopefully even Craig Levein and his big petted lip will go the same way as the dodo.

Media conspiracies make for a good rant, but supporters and team will remain, while the chaff is blown away on the winds of real life.

Guest Andypendek

And to Stephen: I only see him against us, and he's thrown in plenty of goals. I think he's shite tbh, but I do like to see him running out for them. Usually worth 3 points a season at least.

I don't care about his actions, especially.

See to be honest big arturs a good keeper in my eyes, just his actions that people dont like anyone agree

On his day he is a great keeper but his actions are a disgrace, thinks he can do what he wants and to hell with the consequences.

And to Stephen: I only see him against us, and he's thrown in plenty of goals. I think he's shite tbh, but I do like to see him running out for them. Usually worth 3 points a season at least.

I don't care about his actions, especially.

More recently, you're spot on.

They'd be a few more points ahead of us if a number of things in the past could have been altered (obviously), and Boruc's several mistakes this year are just part of that.

god bless leo lol :praise:

too bad the lad didnt decide to put him in against San Marino though, that lot probably would've put 5 past the wank.

and wait did I read that Boruc has a g/f??? maybe they're wrong and she's a trans??? that would be the only possible explanation.