Bazza and Shagger on Sunday

nvager

If Walter includes both in the team and we all know that all games now are must win games - what happens if we stink the joint out yet again and Shagger lets in a poor goal and Bazza just plays very poorly?

How will the fans react?

My guess is the hostility will be enormous.

Yet before the game starts they will both be cheered to the rafters! Fickle fans or not?

Interesting scenario - no?

If Walter includes both in the team and we all know that all games now are must win games - what happens if we stink the joint out yet again and Shagger lets in a poor goal and Bazza just plays very poorly?

How will the fans react?

Yet before the game starts they will both be cheered to the rafters! Fickle fans or not?

Without a doubt it will be we are entering a very important phase and can't afford passengers or any more disruptions. I don't believe anyone wants them to fail but it's up to them to play as they should in the spirit of the team. :21:

No doubt in my mind Walter will play them. Here's my own thoughts.

1. The players let down both the club and Scotland with their behaviour.

2. Burley failed to make clear to them that he would not tolerate their behaviour. He should never have sanctioned drinks at 4am, as is reported.

3. The players would never have done it if they didn't think they could do it and get away with it.

The one good thing about Brown being there at the bar also is that he has never played under Walter. When so many of the other names quoted had played for Walter at one point, you have to wonder if he wasn't also allowing it to go on regularly. Brown being there reduces that argument significantly.

How will the fans react?

Both should be dropped

No doubt in my mind Walter will play them. Here's my own thoughts.

1. The players let down both the club and Scotland with their behaviour.

2. Burley failed to make clear to them that he would not tolerate their behaviour. He should never have sanctioned drinks at 4am, as is reported.

3. The players would never have done it if they didn't think they could do it and get away with it.

The one good thing about Brown being there at the bar also is that he has never played under Walter. When so many of the other names quoted had played for Walter at one point, you have to wonder if he wasn't also allowing it to go on regularly. Brown being there reduces that argument significantly.

Stunned to see today's news. Pleased Walter has taken a hard line because both players obviously need a reality check. And Burley should be getting his knuckles wrapped too.

Its been confirmed they wont play through official site?

And it was explained its more regarding their Wednesday actions,

Exactly right. Burley was part of the issue with the drinks, though only part of it. But he definitely didn't sanction the lads sitting in the stands. "Aye ok boys, just a couple v-signs to let off steam and then cut it out by half-time."

A further statement will then be issued by the club, but there are question marks over the longer-term future of the pair, who have been suspended by Smith for two weeks.

Of course thier not playing Barry has been put on the transfer list wish is pretty much telling him to fuck off in the summer, Davie weir is captain for the rest of the season...its official they are both dropped for sunday.