Most liked celtc player

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy Burns was a good guy. Met him 4 or 5 times and worked at his daughters wedding.

Burns was a wanker who hated us.

Burns is quite possibly the one tim I can think of to inspire little or no animosity from the majority of Rangers fans.

Your opinion is extremely foul.

Tommy Burns was a good guy. Met him 4 or 5 times and worked at his daughters wedding.

Burns was a wanker who hated us.

Burns is quite possibly the one tim I can think of to inspire little or no animosity from the majority of Rangers fans.

Your opinion is extremely foul.

Really danny, this love in with burns makes me sick, he was one of our biggest haters you could wish to meet. In his early years he was not afraid to make his feelings known how much he hated us, but i suppose we all have different opinions of burns so each to their own.

Scott Brown, Stephan McManus, Gary Caldwell.

Because they all play for Scotland, Stephan McManus is good defender, no matter what people say.

Scott Brown is a great player, especially when hes wearing the dark blue of Scotland, good wee player.

Because they all play for Scotland, Stephan McManus is good defender, no matter what people say.

Scott Brown is a great player, especially when hes wearing the dark blue of Scotland, good wee player.

Hellllloww.

Hellllloww.

yes?!?!?!

I'm not allowed to have an opinion

Hellllloww.

yes?!?!?!

I'm not allowed to have an opinion

No you are not.

where do you start with this

Brown is not a great player he is a very average player

McManus a good defender haha he is brutal