***World Snooker Championship Official Thread*

Boab

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was glad to see Hendry go through tonight, made me laugh when they asked if he had it in him to win the title once more so that he can become King Hendry the 8th.

There was a real fuck up in the coverage from what i could see - because BBC Scotland in their wisdom decided to drop the snooker on BBC 2, and the only game on 301 was Ryan bloody Day, i had to watch Hendo online - and in that stream you dont get any postmatch interviews or coverage.

Shame, Hendrys usually pretty honest in his interviews.

I was glad to see Hendry go through tonight, made me laugh when they asked if he had it in him to win the title once more so that he can become King Hendry the 8th.

There was a real fuck up in the coverage from what i could see - because BBC Scotland in their wisdom decided to drop the snooker on BBC 2, and the only game on 301 was Ryan bloody Day, i had to watch Hendo online - and in that stream you dont get any postmatch interviews or coverage.

Shame, Hendrys usually pretty honest in his interviews.

Same, fucking pain in the arse. Hendry was awesome though, would love to see him win it again.

Glad to see cuntface O'Sullivan out as well, absolutely despise that arrogant twat.

Glad to see cuntface O'Sullivan out as well, absolutely despise that arrogant twat.

I admire The Rocket, no more out and out genius in any sport in the world probably, but from a point of view of Hendry's chances, the fact he's crashed out is good.

Like the look of that Ulsterman Mark Allen as well, got a bit of balls about him no doubt, thought he might be a Gers fan as a proddie but he's a United season ticket holder. Fuckin everyone seems to be.

Murphy pissed all over Fu so if he hits form he might blow Hendry away, but i think if Stephen can rattle him i think he might fall to pieces. He's narked off his ex-missus whos threatening to serve him divorce papers during the middle of a match.

What a cow, but still hope she does it.

I admire The Rocket, no more out and out genius in any sport in the world probably, but from a point of view of Hendry's chances, the fact he's crashed out is good.

Like the look of that Ulsterman Mark Allen as well, got a bit of balls about him no doubt, thought he might be a Gers fan as a proddie but he's a United season ticket holder. Fuckin everyone seems to be.

Murphy pissed all over Fu so if he hits form he might blow Hendry away, but i think if Stephen can rattle him i think he might fall to pieces. He's narked off his ex-missus whos threatening to serve him divorce papers during the middle of a match.

What a cow, but still hope she does it.

I don't doubt O'Sullivan is the most naturally talented player, probably ever, but he's an odious self obsessed cunt of a man. Disrespectful, arrogant and every time he loses he starts this crap about lacking the motivation to keep on playing and threatening to retire. Doesn't matter how talented he is he'll still never be the greatest player and i hate the constant fawning over him by the media.

O'Sullivan, Godboy Murphy, Ebdon and fat fuck Lee are quite high up on my hate list for any sport.

John Higgins used to be my favourite to watch; until I found out he was a massive Tim. I then suddenly felt so dirty... :pipe:

john higgins is an absoloutle arse piece, my uncle picked him up in the taxi and he was givin it all that "do you know who i am" shite and didnt want to pay for the taxi coz he was famous, total arse peice. his ugly wife ended up paying for it :pipe:

John Higgins used to be my favourite to watch; until I found out he was a massive Tim. I then suddenly felt so dirty... :pipe:

john higgins is an absoloutle arse piece, my uncle picked him up in the taxi and he was givin it all that "do you know who i am" shite and didnt want to pay for the taxi coz he was famous, total arse peice. his ugly wife ended up paying for it :pipe:

That story doesnt surprise me.

really like snooker but i cant stand watching it on the telly unless Hendo is on the box, its sort of the same with golf enjoy playing it but cant for the life of me watch it unless its the ryder cup or the final few on the last day of a major etc.

love playing the game even though im terrible at it not very good at long pots or playing safe either not bad at pool though i won 50 sheets in a competition out of 18 players and two of them were regular snooker players

the nearest snooker hall near me in a place called dumbarton harp club really its a celtic club where the pond life drink and where the bus picks them up youve got to walk through the place to get to the snooker tables and its green and white all over the place with pictures and scarfs and shite :anguish:

i always wear a t-shirt with a union jack on it :cool: