Who in the Rangers team seems the most down to earth?

OrangeBurn

Who in the Rangers team seems the most down to earth?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks like the easiet player to talk to?

• Alexander
    • McGregor
    • Papac
    • Weir
    • Bougherra
    • Whittaker
    • Davis
    • Mendes
    • Ferguson
    • Beasley
    • Edu
    • Boyd
    • Naismith
    • Velicka
    • Novo
    • S.Smith
    • Dailly
    • Broadfoot
    • Lafferty
    • Thomson

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dailly for me. He may not be the most gifted of footballers but he gives his all and comes across as a decent guy in interviews.

Who could forget his rant after the Germany game.

Was it: 'they're CHEATS, FUCKIN' CHEATS'

Dailly for me. He may not be the most gifted of footballers but he gives his all and comes across as a decent guy in interviews.

Who could forget his rant after the Germany game.

Was it: 'they're CHEATS, FUCKIN' CHEATS'

Yeh Danny. It was along them lines. I think he repeated it two or three times. Nobody would of known who it was if it wasnt for Bertie shouting his name.

I spoke to john fleck after one of the rangers games at the car park as he was waiting for a lift back home from Davis for about 15 mins...down to earth guy and spoke about a few party's he was hitting that night lol

Darcheville was also a true gent, would always have a laugh with the fans after the game.

Out of the people i've met, Edu and Boyd were the friendliest.

I'd say Weir and McGregor too, but i met them after we just lost 1-0 to Caley Thistle, they weren't impressed at all and obviously just wanted to get back to their cars :lol:

Out of the ones I've spoken to I would say Christian Dailly, Broadfoot, Novo , Davie Weir, and Big Lee, all sound guys.

On a side not Darren Fletcher and Stephen McManus are brand new also. (Ferguson and Caldwell are arrogant wankers)

I walked by Lafferty in Xscape one day and asked for a autograph and he completly blanked me even though I asked him twice <cr> so definitely not him (td)

But his girlfriend = Oooofffttttt :P(tu)

Are you sure that was Lafferty and not just a junkie following a lassie :craphead:

Lee McCulloch is a really nice guy. He approached the group I was with in Stuttgart at the team hotel and chatted away for 10 minutes, thanking folk that came over for the game. Down to earth guy probably because he's such a big Gers fan. McGregor was nice to and posed away for photos. As for Ferguson & Hutton - not so nice.

Past players - you'd go along way to beat Steven Thompson for soundness and approachability. Not the best footballer but a thouroughly nice chap!

Interview wise Neil Alexander comes accross as a really good ambassader for the club. He's a model professional and always gives a good interview pre & post match.

I walked by Lafferty in Xscape one day and asked for a autograph and he completly blanked me even though I asked him twice <cr> so definitely not him (td)

But his girlfriend = Oooofffttttt :P(tu)

Are you sure that was Lafferty and not just a junkie following a lassie :craphead:

:pipe: Naw am sure it was him

Not met a lot of the guys but from who i have i know Edu's is a really lovely guy. also Aaron is quite nice.

Beasley was not IMO...we were a bit drunk(so was he mind you) and think we were going 'aww Beasley you need to get in this pic!' and he went 'NO! no pictures!' and walked away

booo :anguish:

Bougherra is nice too....and Alexander is such a cutie! :craphead:

i voted daily but to be honest, it was because i thought the question was a bit stupid. why do we care - what's the point??

anyway - daily scores 7% or something. which is about average with everyone else - which may suggest something about the original question. WGAF? eh?