Was on the radio tonight

numansnewman

Definitley worth it. Ok, so we dont get the excitment of beating them every year BUT we will get to play the likesof Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Plus the OF games that do come along would be so much more special.

We're going down for the money. If we did go up to Prem 1 and Celik didn't make it they'd for sure be up the following year.

If we get invited, we can't refuse.

The alternative - same old same old, kicking about a League where the prize for coming 1st is less than £3m.

We've [Rangers & Celik] been in decline for years now due to the lack of funds. This will be an exciting new chapter in our history (if).

WATP

if rangers and celtic go to england

and rangers get promoted and they dont

there would be no old firm game for that season and maybe,conceivably..never again except for a cup draw

potentialy...is this a price worth paying ?

what price? it is not a price at all but something to be hoped for.

Where you on real radio ? cause if u weren't a guy made the same point as you on real radio.

<cr>

anyway, as far as im concerned us being in against Man utd etc and them not would be like having an old firm derby win every week - slap it up them :)

shit happens!

woluld be far better to be playing chelsea,man u etc.

maybe a couple of seasons of no old firm games would bring back the spark

they used to have,me personally hinks its lost the passion and atmosphere

with players and fans.

every game would be a rival game down there

AndyBoy.

im from cumbernauld too.

the old firm would have to go together

i was the last caller tonight.

if there was any chance of not seeing an old firm game again,it would be terrible.

i am 51..,saw the league won at parkhead,with mc cann scoring twice,i will never forget that.

i look forward to old firm games.

so do rangers fans throughout the world.

and why deprive my son of this derby ?

my opinion..

dont go

AndyBoy.

im from cumbernauld too.

if there was any chance of not seeing an old firm game again,it would be terrible.

i am 51..,saw the league won at parkhead,with mc cann scoring twice,i will never forget that.

my opinion..

dont go

I'm sure Ramngers fans would also look forward to games with Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, arsenal etc. Who's to say that celtic wouldn't also get promoted. seems strange not to go to miss out on a lot of great games on the off chance that we end up in a different division from celtic.

Rangers should be setting standards and not just about worrying about what division celtic play in.

AndyBoy.

im from cumbernauld too.

my opinion..

dont go

I'm sure Ramngers fans would also look forward to games with Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, arsenal etc. Who's to say that celtic wouldn't also get promoted. seems strange not to go to miss out on a lot of great games on the off chance that we end up in a different division from celtic.

Rangers should be setting standards and not just about worrying about what division celtic play in.

Blue

its not an off chance

we have been beaten at home by relegation teams.

smeltic could be funded by irish backers..eddie jordan springs to mind

who would put into us ?

whoever gets into the premier league 1st..gets megabucks.

the other goes backwards

AndyBoy.

im from cumbernauld too.

my opinion..

dont go

Blue

its not an off chance

who would put into us ?

the other goes backwards

well with a great 5 star stadium, 1 of the biggest fan bases in the uk and a magnificent support im sure we could find an investor.

AndyBoy.

im from cumbernauld too.

my opinion..

dont go

Blue

its not an off chance

who would put into us ?

the other goes backwards

If we moved down south, we would instantly become one of the most attractive clubs for an investor, as Lido points out. what happens up here isn't relevant. we sugddenly get a whole new pool of players available for us to buy and no longer have to opeerate within the same financial restrictions.

Canadaready also makes a very valid point. :541: