Broadfoot

robgersfan51

And manager Walter Smith has been given a further lift as Lee McCulloch, Sasa Papac and DaMarcus Beasley are all hopeful of being involved at the weekend.

Kirk Broadfoot and Kyle Lafferty are also closing in on comebacks - with the latter having every chance of playing in the derby - as Gers' injury crisis finally clears.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1641302,00.html

Players recovering from injury can only be good news - even if they aren't exactly setting the heather alight with footballing ability, just putting players under pressure to perform or lose their starting berth for the run in can only be good for us.

Players recovering from injury can only be good news - even if they aren't exactly setting the heather alight with footballing ability, just putting players under pressure to perform or lose their starting berth for the run in can only be good for us.

People like Broadfoot and Mculloch returning can only be bad news,because we all know smith will play them.

Wouldn't mind Broadshite as a CB when Bougherra is out instead of Dailly. Would take Wilson over them both though!

I would actually prefer Dailly.

Did you see the game at the weekend? I'd rather have anyone than Dailly after seeing that performance, and I know I'm not the only one who agrees with this. There was a guy near me shouting "NAWWW, DON'T GEE HIM THE BAW, NAWWW, NO HIM, NAW!!!" everytime anyone seen Dailly in space, lmfao.

Did you see the game at the weekend? I'd rather have anyone than Dailly after seeing that performance, and I know I'm not the only one who agrees with this. There was a guy near me shouting "NAWWW, DON'T GEE HIM THE BAW, NAWWW, NO HIM, NAW!!!" everytime anyone seen Dailly in space, lmfao.

West stand by any chance ?

Have you ever seen Wilson play?