Andy Driver

Cracking wee player, he would run a mock playing on the left for us I reckon. He was one of the few players who gave Hutton a horrid time aswell and this was during huttons emergence

just waiting for all the so called experts to dismiss this because

"he just played well against us"

"probably will we only watch players who play against us bad scouting P*sh"

the boy is class and is a brit

do u think we should buy him he was hearts best player today and gave our defence a horrid time today

fuck of am over 50 and 20odd stone and i would have given the defence a hard time today they were crap only thing that made them look ok was hearts had no final ball

Have to say.....was at the game and not just me but most of all the people around me in the main stand were holding there breathe everytime Driver made a run down that wing. I couldn't care less who it was against.....his pace was giving us real problems today. We coped quite well defensively as whole but Dailly was nothing short of a reserve player at RB........nothing more.....scary. It is more likely that the Jakes will be able to buy him but after watching Driver this year he is definitely a player who could be key player in a quality side!

Have to say.....was at the game and not just me but most of all the people around me in the main stand were holding there breathe everytime Driver made a run down that wing. I couldn't care less who it was against.....his pace was giving us real problems today. We coped quite well defensively as whole but Dailly was nothing short of a reserve player at RB........nothing more.....scary. It is more likely that the Jakes will be able to buy him but after watching Driver this year he is definitely a player who could be key player in a quality side!

He got no change out of Dailly and only started to look good when he switched flanks because of the space Whittaker gave him to get up to speed.

A half decent full back would have been tighter and not looked so surprised to see him on the touchline waiting for the ball.

He would fit perfectly into our squad if his final ball is piss poor!!

Seriously though. A decent wee player. Reminds me of what Burke "used" to do.

do u think we should buy him he was hearts best player today and gave our defence a horrid time today

fuck of am over 50 and 20odd stone and i would have given the defence a hard time today they were crap only thing that made them look ok was hearts had no final ball

That is a brilliant post devref :lol:

I will be gobsmacked if we spend over £1M this summer and Hearts would want more. He has potential, but we have enough potential in our squad. Its full articles we need now.

I would definitely take Driver. The left hand side has been a problem for us all season. Whither we can afford him or not is another question

tbh, the left hand side has been a problem since our last buy from hearts left us,

only time our left flank was dangerous was when prso drifted out wide