Steven Naismith

When we signed this boy he was the next big thing! He had the season of his life and even won young player of the year... Since his injury he has not even had a chance. I personally think he would be a threat if he was to start on the left on Saturday. Any thoughts?

I said last year that we'd ruin him if we continued to play him on the left hand side of a defensive four/five in midfield.

Sadly, it looks like that has happened. I'd loan him back to Killie for a year next year if he won't get his chance.

He's been wasted out on the wings! Was really excited when we signed him but he has failed to show the form that he had when he was at killie. Needs to be played as a striker IMO. When will Walter ever learn tho!

I said last year that we'd ruin him if we continued to play him on the left hand side of a defensive four/five in midfield.

Sadly, it looks like that has happened. I'd loan him back to Killie for a year next year if he won't get his chance.

I know first and foremost he is a striker however I remember him playing on the left a couple of times for Killie. I think if we were to let him attack like Celtic let McGeady do he could turn into a fine player for us.

Still think it was too much of a step from playing well for Killie in very short spells to Rangers where a player must show for 90 minutes. An expensive squad player was my thought when he signed and although injuries have affected him he did not do much for us before that. An honest bottom six spl player for me.

Still think it was too much of a step from playing well for Killie in very short spells to Rangers where a player must show for 90 minutes. An expensive squad player was my thought when he signed and although injuries have affected him he did not do much for us before that. An honest bottom six spl player for me.

I think to say he is of bottom six level is a bit harsh, I personally think he is a top six player but has not been capable of making the step up week in week out.

i agree i think hes a better striker

Guest The Brown Brogue

If ever a player needs a season away on loan its him. If he were to be playing in the Coca Cola championship he would probably be as good as the likes of McCormack who gets raved about so I would look to send him there for a season.

I would even like to see him get loaned out to a european side to gain experience of a different style of football, something I think we should be trying to do with more of our younger players.