Ferguson, Hemdani, Weir, Burke, McGregor

MikeBlue

Worth pointing out that Burke was playing on the left, so every time he beat the fullback he had to ether cross with his left or pull it back on to his better foot. Sad fact is that we have nobody with pace who is naturally left footed

It was the same old story with Burke in recent times, if he's not just playing absolute pish, he does some fancy footwork, beats some players, but TIME AFTER TIME (even when he has a good game) there is NO end product, before he always kept the ball for too long, playing late balls, now he doesnt even get to that stage.

Off base there, IMO. Had a beauty of a cross that Novo missed with when he should have slotted away no problem. Burke was easily our best player on the pitch tonight, no contest.

It was the same old story with Burke in recent times, if he's not just playing absolute pish, he does some fancy footwork, beats some players, but TIME AFTER TIME (even when he has a good game) there is NO end product, before he always kept the ball for too long, playing late balls, now he doesnt even get to that stage.

Off base there, IMO. Had a beauty of a cross that Novo missed with when he should have slotted away no problem. Burke was easily our best player on the pitch tonight, no contest.

(tu) Absolutely correct del, is it his fault that our main goal threat didn't win the ball once the whole night? Burke, and in flashes Ferguson, were the only players who looked the part. Hemdani was solid though. And I didn't think Svensson was nearly as bad as some seem to think. He was tackling well, and he was winning headers........something Kris Boyd should be doing at the other end. :angry:

Did any1 think McGregor was at fault for the 1st goal? Why was he standin 3 yards off his line?

He also did it in the Kilmarnock game (2-2) the Hibs game (2-1) and against Inverness (2-1). I don't understand how the coaches can't identify this problem.. it's costing us a lot of goals (maybe not tonight though because to be fair, it was a magnificent strike)

He was diving *backwards* which I think says it all.. :/ Needs to learn to stay on his line.

No chance with that free kick and I don't think his positioning was at fault. The question to be asked is why the 2 smallest men on the park were in the wall and at the outside of it???

Did any1 think McGregor was at fault for the 1st goal? Why was he standin 3 yards off his line?

He also did it in the Kilmarnock game (2-2) the Hibs game (2-1) and against Inverness (2-1). I don't understand how the coaches can't identify this problem.. it's costing us a lot of goals (maybe not tonight though because to be fair, it was a magnificent strike)

He was diving *backwards* which I think says it all.. :/ Needs to learn to stay on his line.

No chance with that free kick and I don't think his positioning was at fault. The question to be asked is why the 2 smallest men on the park were in the wall and at the outside of it???

why does mcgregor keep standing 4 or 5 yds off his line he does it all the time,and tonight i thought he was standing at the wrong side of the wall.

Gotta say it but BF faded badly in the second half and yes Burke as always flatters to deceive. No end product, falls about, played like a wee lassie most of the time apart from two moments of brillance.

GK - Not sure about 1st goal.

Both fullbacks were dodgy.

Svensson scares me.

NO CREATIVITY from Midfield

Novo gave away possession all the time.

Boyd poor but no service

WS - Awful tactics and formation.

Gotta say it but BF faded badly in the second half and yes Burke as always flatters to deceive. No end product, falls about, played like a wee lassie most of the time apart from two moments of brillance.

GK - Not sure about 1st goal.

Both fullbacks were dodgy.

Svensson scares me.

NO CREATIVITY from Midfield

Novo gave away possession all the time.

Boyd poor but no service

WS - Awful tactics and formation.

could not have put it any better,spot on nvager.