'IRA banner idiot dates Strachans niece'

gennaro

For those who refuse to go on FF I thought I'd share this with you :D

He has been ID'd by a poster on there and traced a Bebo account to his bird who just happens to be Strapon's neice. Now it's on the front page.

Happy days :clap:

I think it's only fair to inform you this clowns details were discovered and sent to the media long before it appeared on FF, they were also sent to ra sellick to follow up on their promise to ban him for life.

The poster hootsmon on VB has now been renamed Sherlock ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic talk about being an inclusive club one minute then release new 'international' strips with free republican t-shirts the next...

Sectarianism and racism is alive and well at Celtic Park.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/celtic/produc...portal=K8SMR41J

I'm sure the reporters of today's stories will be interested in this official club promotion.

I notice in the DR report that a Celtic spokesman says that Celtic will not tolerate sectarian behaviour at Parkhead and that this clown will never be inside Parkhead again.

This banner was in support of the IRA and didn,t Reid, Liewell, Spiers, Keevins etc,. tell us that Celtics songs/banners etc,. are political. Are they now admitting that support for the IRA is sectarian??

In that case Celtic no longer have the opportunity to play the "political" card ever again. I wonder if Spiers, Keevins etc, will start a witchunt against sectarianism at Celtic. Can we look forward to a Spiers special on Celtics "sectarian shame".

Or maybe Keevins will liken Parkhead to a Nuremburg rally.

Guy with a flag was a numpty - and rightly banned. However the Daily Record are stretching things a bit far for a front page story by linking the numpty to strapon! Front page is falg waver is strapons nieces, boyfriend - ffs! Thats about 3 - 4 degrees of separation - they really scrapped the barrall to get that on the front page

Guy with a flag was a numpty - and rightly banned. However the Daily Record are stretching things a bit far for a front page story by linking the numpty to strapon! Front page is falg waver is strapons nieces, boyfriend - ffs! Thats about 3 - 4 degrees of separation - they really scrapped the barrall to get that on the front page

Some of the details emerging from social networking websites suggest that it is a lot closer to Strachan than you are suggesting.

I just wonder how the guy got his ticket.

Some of the details emerging from social networking websites suggest that it is a lot closer to Strachan than you are suggesting.

Good piece of innuendo there! Are you a journalist in disguise? with a link like that and no source just speculation that you hope will expand in to a rumour that you can report on. :lol:

It must sicken there fans when Celtic call an IRA flag sectarian….why is it normally such a hard thing for them to admit….

Because the club themselves promote and revel in pro-Republican, sectarian and racist behaviour.

I suspect the quote above isn't accurate as the club always suggest their IRA glorification is political. I doubt they'd make the strategic mistake of labelling it sectarian.

I won't hold my breath on them banning the fan either. They have previous on giving such bans then allowing supporters back in (see the 0-3 Dallas game).

I know you can't believe everything in the papers but 1 newspaper report states he gets his tickets from Strapon, the other says he picked a spare up at the ground. Chesney's Brother-in-law is quoted as saying it easy to get them at Ibrox as they get 8,000 :rolleyes: Which do you believe?

A poster claiming to be Aaron has just posted that no red top will split him and his girlfriend up, he hasn't committed a crime and won't be "broken you barstewards" on ra sellick websites. The guy doesn't know when to shut up, which is nice

We have the screen shots of that plus many others.

Some cracking quotes from the record for a change..

"Laing's a bit of a headcase, a clown, and he gets worse the more he drinks.

:D

The fan added: "I'm told Anzie has become a regular on the bus but most folk reckon he's a bit of a p***k.

:scot:

"He's a loudmouth and wears pro- IRA T-shirts. I saw him at the last game at Pittodrie and he was wearing an IRA T-shirt that said, 'Undefeated Army'.

:aaron:

:clap: :clap:

Me thinks the DR might be close to some sort of administration, for them to actually print a story like this re-them at this time of the season..

It must sicken there fans when Celtic call an IRA flag sectarian….why is it normally such a hard thing for them to admit….

Because the club themselves promote and revel in pro-Republican, sectarian and racist behaviour.

I suspect the quote above isn't accurate as the club always suggest their IRA glorification is political. I doubt they'd make the strategic mistake of labelling it sectarian.

I won't hold my breath on them banning the fan either. They have previous on giving such bans then allowing supporters back in (see the 0-3 Dallas game).

I think they are also shit scared of admitting it in public as it then becomes a matter of fact that a large amount of there fans are bigots…something they have always denied…..

although it just confirms what I have always thought, that it is far easier to control the press when you are the team in ascendancy…….

The ridiculous pedestal many Rangers and Celtic fans put lawwell and co on would have you believing stuff like this couldn’t be printed. The press will love kicking Strachan right now……this just cranks the pressure up on him another notch….

At the end of the day , we have suffered negative coverage from papers such as the Record highlighting the most tenous links between Rangers and people involved in various scandals.

So I've no problem with celtc taking some bad PR for a chance , justified or not.

p.s Frankie, the tims are a little upset they have tartan shorts on there “international “ strip…. :lol:

I'm sure the club will just say it is the Sands tartan or something to make them happy... ;)

Post his number :craphead:

Why do you want his number?

I believe he may have misread the post, and thinks its a tims number, not MD's.

(tu)

Say what you will about the big man, but he's not hard to get hold of....

That Sun article sums the guy up for what he is. In the Sun's picture, think he works for the council?

DU getting a point at least tonight and what a fantastic four days it's been for that mob :pipe:

DU getting a point at least tonight and what a fantastic four days it's been for that mob :pipe:

If that can happen and we take 6 points out of the next two games, it'll be a busy time for suicide stories in ra sellic view. :gerbad: