Brian Laudrup Skills Compilation

8 Minutes and 41 seconds of absolute genius. He is my hero. I was gutted when he left. My mates mum got his autograph and boasted about it. Wee dick :craphead:

Just watching that, i forgot just how intelligent a footballer he was. I wonder what he'd be worth in today's market.

Really, really miss him :(

8 Minutes and 41 seconds of absolute genius. He is my hero. I was gutted when he left. My mates mum got his autograph and boasted about it. Wee dick :craphead:

Just watching that, i forgot just how intelligent a footballer he was. I wonder what he'd be worth in today's market.

Really, really miss him :(

gonna have a guess :)

20 million + :craphead:

He was the best I ever saw and I think the most talented player I have ever seen live. I have lived in Canada my whole life but lived in Scotland in 95-96 and went to every Home and away game Rangers played that season....absolutely genius. He was even too good for his own players at times. When Mccall would win the ball in midfield and lay it off to him all the other Rangers players would just stand and watch him.. it was uncanny :praise::praise:

He was the best I ever saw and I think the most talented player I have ever seen live. I have lived in Canada my whole life but lived in Scotland in 95-96 and went to every Home and away game Rangers played that season....absolutely genius. He was even too good for his own players at times. When Mccall would win the ball in midfield and lay it off to him all the other Rangers players would just stand and watch him.. it was uncanny :praise::praise:

:D

awesome (tu):D