cheating mcdonald

he should be sent off for wht he done to wilkie

Agree. Fat man hartson trying to defend him. How the fuck can anyone sit there and defend that? He lifted his foot with studs showing, Wilkie's foot was planted. IT could have been a career ending one with his knee problems.

Fucking little rat.

Agree. Fat man hartson trying to defend him. How the fuck can anyone sit there and defend that? He lifted his foot with studs showing, Wilkie's foot was planted. IT could have been a career ending one with his knee problems.

Fucking little rat.

Aye pissed me off when Hartson was defending him

Fucking little rat.

Aye pissed me off when Hartson was defending him

Aye, remember last season he kicked mcgregor i think it was in the leg and he ment it. And hartson said "he's not that kind of player"..my arse!!

hartson is so biased its unbelievable. How the hell can you defend that? Anyone else and they would have been sent off for that tackle. It was a disgrace and potentially career ending. Still not the first time this season hes a managed to get away with a yellow for a shocking tackle is it? These "masonic" refs are terrible :craphead: