You are offered £10m to follow another team...

Amac9

£10M to follow another team  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question doesn't really make sense to me because I couldn't not support Rangers.

I could take the £10 million and say I will never support them again, but I would still would still want them to win, and the passion would still be running through my blood.

true, you could follow another team easily but you could never love them in the same way, i would take the 10 mill and follow any other team apart from cetic,aberdeen,hibs etc you could invest the money and fund rangers with your earnings and even though your not following them you could pay the bears to come have a kick aboot in the back garden of your mansion

Off course I would take £10m and follow another team. I could never support another team but for that money I could certainly watch someone else.

I am and always will be a Bluenose but for financial reasons would be unable to see them as often as I would like.

'Coopermania' post='3371919' date='May 18 2009, 02:49 PM']No. Ive lived this long without being rich and had a pretty good life. Money isnt everthing (although it helps)

(tu) (tu) (tu) Silver didn't buy happiness for Judas.

=======================================================

Was Judas a bluenose, Daddy/

could never love another club and feel the highs and lows the way i do with Rangers but could easily follow another team and enjoy the football - Have done it in the past when i've been living abroad for a few months - PSG when i was in Paris and Rayo Vallecano when i lived in Madrid. I enjoyed watching those teams and would get involved with the other fans when they scored. Never felt bad though if they lost and was always more interested in the Rangers result but its still fun as a football lover going to see some decent quality football.

Couldnt follow another Scottish team though, just cant enjoy the standard of football here, but for £10 million i could fake it i suppose.

Yes, because 10 mill would change my life and families lives forever. My love for Rangers will never change. Anyway ever heard of plastic surgery?, would even change sex to get back to Ibrox and avoid the "other" team.... :mutley:

Really surprised at the results of this poll.

Money's not everything people!!!

Pose the same question another way, if you had to cut of your legs and have your baw sack removed to remain a Rangers fan, the poll results would probably be the same. It's just people with a grasp of reality (and answering with a bit of honesty) versus those who want to sound like the bestest baddest fan in the world.

None of us are ever going to get offered 10 pounds, let alone ten million to change our opinion.

So for the record, I wouldn't take the money, I'd give away my house and they can have my legs and all my vital organs cause I'm more of a fan that the rest of you :craphead:

Obviously it's a hypothetical situation, but it's also a moral teaser and although some will be answering to make them look like "the besttest, baddest fan" equally (I'd like to hope) some will be genuinely indifferent to the money.

I'm not rich, far from it - we're struggling come the end of every month like many others...but I'm content that I voted honestly (tu)