Six Rangers stars will miss out on SPL winners medal

I'm not sure but I think the club can buy more medals for players they think deserve one.

I think Man U did this recently.

That's right. Macheda was not eligible for a medal even though he scored two game winners.

It's a bit daft I think. If you are allowed a squad of 50 players thrn 50 medals should be available to the team.

Got to admit I was surprised to see Graeme Smith going up to get a medal for his, erm, vital contribution this season :pipe:

But if they are replicas it makes sense, hope the club do get extra for the guys mentioned though.

As Coop says, there have to be rules. Dailly and Velicka not getting them seems a little unfair though, they played their part.

Exactly.

Velicka was hugely important in the run in with the goals he scored so for him not to recieve a medal is totally unfair.

Obviously I feel the same about Dailly etc. but that's probably the best example.

our TEAM won the title so as far as i am concerned every member who contributed in some way should get a medal. People like dailly velicka fleck etc all played their part and deserve medals imo. I think the 10 game thing is a bit silly to be honest.