Goal of the season?

Dado

Its hard to look past Pedro's at the Camp De Nonce but we have scored some belters this season.

Whittakers against HIV's...

Boyds 35 yarder against Motherwell...

Millers curler against HIV's earlier in the season...

Whats your favourite besides Pedro's against the scum?

:gerbad:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the ones towards the end of the season!

steve davis's v celtic as it was my first old firm match and the reaction when he scored was completely electric and all the singing aftewards!!

The o,g and kenny millers goal v aberdeen were both amazing as i was worried it might be one of those days when we just didnt score no matter how hard we tried.

Mendes or boyds yesterday were both brilliant - mendes one just before half time was the perfect time to score to give us a bit of breathing space and then boyds one just after half time sealed it and put it beyond any doubt what so ever!

Mendes strike v celtic was the best goal techincally probably, i fucking loved that match i watched it in ballachulish on the way back from the festival connect that was down at inverary castle - millers second in that game was amazing too!

The 2 that stick out in my head without thinking were Boydy and Mendes against Partick.

Just remember both of them coming out the blue and it being a pretty long winded game.

Boyd vs Plastic Whistle (tu)

His goal yesterday was top class too.

Davis scored a peach at Ibrox this season too - solo run and passed it into the far corner. Can't remember which game it was now. Maybe Hamilton? <cr>