• 2002/03 - Goal Difference Clincher
    • 2004/05 - Helicopter Sunday
    • 2008/09 - Cheerio 4 in a Row
    • I can't decide.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for this year. Pure and simple. The WAY we went out and won that final match. THAT was a true Rangers team I saw last week.

I agree, I'm starting to go towards this year from not having a clue.

The fact that we hadn't won up there in 3 years and dismantled them was fantastic.

2002-03 for me as it was my birthday and i somehow knew whatever they did we would do better, Amoruso was awesome that day.

2004 -05 was crazy i was in a bar in palma nova that day,what a party :clap:

Also agree with previous posts re 1987, never have i seen so much gers fans at pittodrie, after all those years of pain, i still get a wee tear when i watch highlights of that day.

I went for this year. Great as the original helicopter Sunday was, there was always that feeling that Celtic had lost it, rather than we had won it. This year, despite having some major problems, we have produced a tremendous final spurt (ooh err) to win it. The demolition last Sunday was particularly enjoyable. Plus, from a financial point of view it was crucial.

I went for this year. Great as the original helicopter Sunday was, there was always that feeling that Celtic had lost it, rather than we had won it. This year, despite having some major problems, we have produced a tremendous final spurt (ooh err) to win it. The demolition last Sunday was particularly enjoyable. Plus, from a financial point of view it was crucial.

Where's the vomit emoticon when you need it ? The original Helicopter Sunday ????? How is there going to be another one ? Not this Season however much they tried to contrive it in the bheggars favour and there will never be another one. So giruy. Another case of what yee see when yee've no got yer gun ! :sherlock:

Spot on BD, this was no helicopter sunday as it was 100% in our hands and we did the job with some style

(tu) We did it pure class Mate ! Never be another Helicopter Sunday N - E - V - E - R ! These things only happen to the The Great and The Good ! :sherlock:

Spot on BD, this was no helicopter sunday as it was 100% in our hands and we did the job with some style

(tu) We did it pure class Mate ! Never be another Helicopter Sunday N - E - V - E - R ! These things only happen to the The Great and The Good ! :sherlock:

Spot on Blue it will haunt them for the rest of their days. :D

Hey Minstral, did you watch the game in the end? Mind you said you wouldn't be able to watch it cos of the nerves?

I started off watching it and when we got a early goal i was okay and watched it right to the end, it made you proud to see how much it meant to the players and fans. (tu)

Nothing will come close to that.

Ever. Nothing will get anywhere near it, apart from winning a European trophy.

It fcukin does Mate every day of their sad fcukin lives, every time they shut their eyes to go to sleep they hear they words spoken by a rampant tim by the way 'And the Helicopter is changing direction.' It will stick in that cunts craw as well ! So fcukin sweet it is ! :sherlock:

Hey Minstral, did you watch the game in the end? Mind you said you wouldn't be able to watch it cos of the nerves?

I started off watching it and when we got a early goal i was okay and watched it right to the end, it made you proud to see how much it meant to the players and fans. (tu)

Glad you got to see the game, no way could I avoid it for 2 ours, but you did the sensible thing! Know what you mean about the early goal, I'd been saying we'd need an early goal just to settle us all and once we had that I knew it was happening. It was truly a special day, I have so many happy memories and experiences from Sunday that will stay with me the rest of my days :)

02-03 - i was in my first year at uni so was a period when i wasnt as immersed in Rangers as other times of my life.

04-05 - i wasnt confident enough to watch the games on that day so didnt really get a chance to celebrate properly.

08-09 - Lived and breathed the entire season and was there to enjoy it all in Glasgow - definitely the best for me, and will probably never be bettered! :D

Was at Ibrox in 03 and snogged a nice girl in the broomloan

Was in flying scotsman alcudia 05 and shagged a celtic fan later ( she wanted it up the gary, but I was thrusting her doggy to the tune of championis ,exctasy so I wasn"t moving )

Was in the globe Edinburgh, awesome, big screens showing both games, Oh its all gone quiet over there etc, tim landlord told us about a dozen times to stop singing

All 3 equally 3 of the best days in my life.

Coisty 355 , are you the gadgie who post all the good u tube clips?

It fcukin does Mate every day of their sad fcukin lives, every time they shut their eyes to go to sleep they hear they words spoken by a rampant tim by the way 'And the Helicopter is changing direction.' It will stick in that cunts craw as well ! So fcukin sweet it is ! :sherlock:

So your view of which was the best title is defined by how much it upsets the Celtic fans rather than the performance of our team or how important the title was to the club. What a surprise.

So your view of which was the best title is defined by how much it upsets the Celtic fans rather than the performance of our team or how important the title was to the club. What a surprise.

Every Title is important to OUR Club, God you're upset ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

Cheerio 4 in a row - just the fact that i was accually at the game too experience and it was fucking brilliant :gerbad:

and Champions League football next season for a defient :gerbad:

I couldn't choose, all 3 are special in their own way. I was at the 6-1 match against Dunfermline to win the 50th title and the place was buzzing. Helicopter Sunday was completely unexpected, didn't see the footage of us lifting the footage till later that night :) and this one was just pure joy. Who knows what next season would've been like had we lost.