***The Confederations Cup Official thread***- Sunday's below 19:30

Boab

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said USA wouldn't beat Egypt. I said they wouldn't qualify from the group stages. I said they wouldn't beat Spain, even at half-time when it was 1-0 but I mean it when I say they won't beat Brazil :lol: Of course, I'd be delighted if they do but I just can't see it. It's still a huge achievement getting there in the first place though.

Second night in a row where the big shiny team has played poorly. Kaka was his usual invisible self (can you tell I really don't like the fucker), Robinho drifted in and out, and only Lucio looked worthy of the shirt.

Pienaar was the best player on the park and as Bright said, if you didn't know what Kaka looked like, and knew the world's most expensive player was out there, you'd have thought Everton's playmaker was him.

Second night in a row where the big shiny team has played poorly. Kaka was his usual invisible self (can you tell I really don't like the fucker), Robinho drifted in and out, and only Lucio looked worthy of the shirt.

Pienaar was the best player on the park and as Bright said, if you didn't know what Kaka looked like, and knew the world's most expensive player was out there, you'd have thought Everton's playmaker was him.

A very under-estimated player IMO he is a classy touch to a hard working SA squad (tu)

fabiano was brutal again yet still no sign of Pato :anguish:

A very under-estimated player IMO he is a classy touch to a hard working SA squad (tu)

fabiano was brutal again yet still no sign of Pato :anguish:

Fabiano's record for Brazil is fantastic, and he had a sublime season for Sevilla, but last night was crying out for some class up top given the usual 3 weren't doing it - but Dunga again rejected the chance to use Pato.

Of course as I said, as long as Brazil get results he's justified, and tbf the sub he made won the game, but it was a bloody close run thing in the end.

It would be really nice to see Pato playing on Sunday.