Real Madrid -To conquer or not ?

If they buy a decent defence and an Essien-type of player, they COULD win La Liga.

I still think Barca could beat anyone on their day though, as they have (IMO) three of the world's five best players. In saying that, Real Madrid have the other two :lol:

There now after David Villa according to SSN :anguish:

Villa's basically a Madrid player I've heard.

They are going to win every fucking thing in FM next year :(

It will be glorious!

At least Arsenal won't wn everything like they did this year. :pipe:

Oh wait! :craphead:

Its imorral they are spending all this money when so many have no job and the recession is biting, hope they win feck all and the baks call in the loans, Real Madrids bubble should've burst a long time ago, it'll be amusing when it does

Don't like any of these spanish bastards to be honest, hope it all ends in tears. :sherlock:

What about Ignacio Javier Gómez Novo? :pipe:

He's a Bluenose, you give up everything for this ! :):sherlock:

Also the fact that he is Galacian helps. :pipe:

Don't like any of these spanish bastards to be honest, hope it all ends in tears. :sherlock:

What about Ignacio Javier Gómez Novo? :pipe:

He's a Bluenose, you give up everything for this ! :):sherlock:

Also the fact that he is Galacian helps. :pipe:

That and now he's a Gerláctico makes him immortal ! ;):sherlock:

The heart of Barcelona's amazing team Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi were all brought up through the ranks.

Madrid can try to buy back the La Liga title if they like but they'll never achieve a team with the quality of Barca's by rearing their own.

Depends how the new signings click. And remember that Kaka hasn't done much in a few years.

What we can say, is that La Liga now has most of the best players in the world. It will be sensational to watch next season.

If Real add a full back, centre back and a defensive midfielder then I think they will pip Barca to the Spanish title. They should also be able to make it beyond the 1st knockout round of the CL for the first time in years!

i see barca are now asking where a club supposedly 100's of millions in debt has managed to find £80,000,000. i think madrid will rull but only if they get a tackler, a powerhouse in midfield - essien, stankovic or kuzmanovic would be great. then at least one world class CB