bougherra

papac

davis

edu

thomson

brunt

miller

healy

i would sell mcgregor for 4 million ferguson 1 million mendes 4 million and boyd for 5 million total 14 million

and buy tonel 3 million brunt 3 million and healy for 1 million that would be 7 million and pay off some of the debt

wish people would forget about healy, if he was welsh or swaheely no one would even mention him for Rangers, he is an average at best player and a poorer player than what we alreay have

It's far too early to be thinking about the starting 11 you would like to see. The transfer window isn't even open yet. We don't even know if we are going to sign anyone this summer because we haven't been strongly linked with anyone. I agree that we could do better than Healy aswell.

No chance!

We have very little money so we will not be spending anywhere near £3m for any player. £1.5m will be the most we will go to IMO.

Chris Brunt is pish. We might as well bring Charlie Adam back in to play LW as he is a carbon copy of Brunt. As for David Healy he is another pish player. It's no coincidence that he can't hold a first team place down at Leeds, Norwich, Preston, Fulham and Sunderland (teams who are much smaller in comparison to Rangers) so how would he perform at a club as big as Rangers?

Our squad will be pretty much the same as last year unfortunately.

my team next season would be

alexander

whittaker

tonel

bougherra

papac

davis

edu

thomson

brunt

miller

healy

i would sell mcgregor for 4 million ferguson 1 million mendes 4 million and boyd for 5 million total 14 million

and buy tonel 3 million brunt 3 million and healy for 1 million that would be 7 million and pay off some of the debt

dont like the look of that team at all! Tonel is capable of a good job but right now Weir is out man as he has only made 1 or 2 errors in his time here, dont know much about Brunt and people only want Healy cos of his origon and cos of how much he hates Celtic! Adam is a rangers fan why dont we keep him then??

wish people would forget about healy, if he was welsh or swaheely no one would even mention him for Rangers, he is an average at best player and a poorer player than what we alreay have

sorry, didn't read a word you said after i saw the GIP in your sig.. :drool::drool:

No chance!

We have very little money so we will not be spending anywhere near £3m for any player. £1.5m will be the most we will go to IMO.

Chris Brunt is pish. We might as well bring Charlie Adam back in to play LW as he is a carbon copy of Brunt. As for David Healy he is another pish player. It's no coincidence that he can't hold a first team place down at Leeds, Norwich, Preston, Fulham and Sunderland (teams who are much smaller in comparison to Rangers) so how would he perform at a club as big as Rangers?

Our squad will be pretty much the same as last year unfortunately.

do you really have the insdide knowledge to make that assumption? fair enough everyone knows we wont be spending big money but to say what our limits on individual players is something you wouldnt be able to know with out seeing the clubs budgets and knowing the managers plans, he might want to spend the whole budget on one player for example u never kno

Alexander

Whittaker

Bougherra

Tonel

Papac

Davis

Edu

Thomson

Brunt

Boyd

Lafferty

Now thats a team :scot:

why bother complaining about our football team when we start saying a team looking like this with brunt whom i do not rate and tonel who well idont know where to start, i know we have no money i know we cant expect much but with suggestions like these i dont think anyone has the right to criticise anyone smith brings in or doesnt bring in next season and leave him to it!!!

my team next season would be

alexander

whittaker

tonel

bougherra

papac

davis

edu

thomson

brunt

miller

healy

CASILLAS

SERGIO RAMOS VIDIC CARVALHO EVRA

RONALDO GERRARD INIESTA MESSI

TORRES ETO'O

SUBS

BUFFON, KAKA, XAVI,FERDINAND,PATO,PUYOL,AGUERO

Whoever said davie weir only made 1 or 2 mistakes must have been talkin bout 1 game and no a season.. No pace at all and will get the piss ripped out him in cl. adam tae fuck, nae pace and never a winger!! davis is being wated on the right hes a cm.. why do we keep signing players and playing them out of position?? davis, lafferty, broadfoot, fleck!! hes a striker no a winger and broadfoots more ae a cb for a second division team!! the worst rb ive ever seen with the jersey on! shows you how bad we really r now!! dailly can fuck off aswell hes shite in his best position and well go another year with no creativity or skill in the wing!!

Whoever said davie weir only made 1 or 2 mistakes must have been talkin bout 1 game and no a season.. No pace at all and will get the piss ripped out him in cl. adam tae fuck, nae pace and never a winger!! davis is being wated on the right hes a cm.. why do we keep signing players and playing them out of position?? davis, lafferty, broadfoot, fleck!! hes a striker no a winger and broadfoots more ae a cb for a second division team!! the worst rb ive ever seen with the jersey on! shows you how bad we really r now!! dailly can fuck off aswell hes shite in his best position and well go another year with no creativity or skill in the wing!!

Calm down.

Calm down.

Here here

Gie him a jelly

Calm down.

Here here

Gie him a jelly

Gubbed it awready by the looks of it!! <cr>

mcgregor

whittaker weir bougherra papac

davis edu thomson fleck

boyd lafferty/miller

....no changes.

i think ferguson and mendes may be sold but dont think any money will be made available for transfer

Fleck is not a left winger or left midfielder

No-one knows the team but you can probably be sure Boogie,Davis ,Lafferty and Miller are all starters

mcgregor

whittaker weir bougherra papac

davis edu thomson fleck

boyd lafferty/miller

....no changes.

i think ferguson and mendes may be sold but dont think any money will be made available for transfer

Fleck is not a left winger or left midfielder

No-one knows the team but you can probably be sure Boogie,Davis ,Lafferty and Miller are all starters

Probably stick Aaron on the left now that he is staying.

To be honest thats not a bad team at all. Maybe bring a new central defender in because weir is getting on a bit.

Apart from that i would have no complaints.