Whats Your Happiest Memory's Following Rangers.?

Mines is the Uefa cup Final,Helicopter Sunday,Helicopter Sunday 2. and when Lovenkrands scored the Last Min Goal Against Celtic At Hampden. The game we Beat Lyon 3-0,And the Champions League game were we beat Stuttgart 2-1, And Also the game we Bat Werder Bremen At Ibrox In the Uefa Cup.

there are Proberly many More But they ones stick out for me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines is the Uefa cup Final,Helicopter Sunday,Helicopter Sunday 2. and when Lovenkrands scored the Last Min Goal Against Celtic At Hampden. The game we Beat Lyon 3-0,And the Champions League game were we beat Stuttgart 2-1, And Also the game we Bat Werder Bremen At Ibrox In the Uefa Cup.

us being young they will be the highlights of all young bears. The best out the lot was the Fiorentina win, magical.

Rangers against Leeds United... My Dad managed to buy tickets outside from "a wee guy"... amazing atmosphere and amazing score. I was 10 and it was one of those games you go to when your a kid that just affirms the love for the club. Its that walk out of the entrance onto the terrace and you can see the floodlit pitch...amazing. Still love that.

Too many to mention.

Any win against the scum.

My first game was against Juve in '78, we won that game 2-0. Never forget standing in the guts of the now Govan stand as it was waiting to be built. It was at that time a building site.

Big Butcher at Pittodrie for the league.

Leeds at Elland Rd. I wasn't there but my family got together (very rare that) and we had a sash bash that night.

NIAR against the Arabs.

UEFA Cup final.

:praise:

For next season Id love to get Inter in the CL. Would be a dream come true going to the San Siro with the 'Gers.

<cr>

Just being a Ger is enough for me but there are a few moments which stand out.

9 in a row

Beating Parma at home in the Champions League

Dunfermline on the last day of the season to win the league by a point

Helicopter Sunday

Villarreal because it was my first away trip in Europe and it was unbelievable to see so many Gers fans

Sporting Lisbon away when we beat them 2-0. One of our best away perfromances in Europe

Last seasons title party

My best memory was winining the league title at tht thing they call a stadium aww yea coming 2 me now..... El Pigero lol

0-3 smeltic fans making a complete arse of themself fans jumping of the tiers hahaha n off course Rangers winnning the League championship again

loads to mention

any humping of the hoops

THAT Parma game

having the pleasure to see Mr Gascoigne and Mr Laudrup in my lifetime

most recently obviously Manchester and the RM crew, 3 days of mucho swally :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Guest gersfan2233

1st helicopter sinday when we beat hibs got a text in the pub that motherwell had scored and whole place was jumping

2nd uefa cup semi final when novo put away that pen ner forget that feeling

Always remember my 1st game, we beat Kilmarnock at home 3-0 when Boyd stil played for Killie. Prso scored a pen and Ferguson got two i think. T

hen 3 days later my second game was the champions league game v Porto. 3-2 with Kyriakos winner. Atmoshpere was brilliant because we could sing what we like back then.

us being young they will be the highlights of all young bears. The best out the lot was the Fiorentina win, magical.

I concur (tu)

march 1997

we had come off from two bad results in our 9 in a row season.

a draw against aberdeen i think ,and a 2-0 defeat at home v dundee united.

mhanks were on our tail and the pressure was on!

we then went to san giro and turned them over on thier own back yard!

when laudrup hit the back of the net i knew! then we where on our way to 9 in a row!

what a feeling!