New goalie top

COKE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they manikans have the top on, why can't they just fucking sell them today. I go on holiday on Monday.

What is the first date of sale from the ibrox store?

if they manikans have the top on, why can't they just fucking sell them today. I go on holiday on Monday.

It's actually a damn good point. Get them out to the punters asap. Plenty of fans want them for their hols. What a shambles!

Wot size does Sir require :blush:

30jpmcp.jpg

w1759f.jpg

:ph34r:

A medium :)

I even Emailed Rangers to ask If i could buy one 2 days early as I leave for Turkey on the 14th .. No answer.

30jpmcp.jpg

w1759f.jpg

I even Emailed Rangers to ask If i could buy one 2 days early as I leave for Turkey on the 14th .. No answer.

No surprise cunts in JJB tried to stop me photographing the kits

<cr>

30jpmcp.jpg

w1759f.jpg

<cr>

That's shite. What harm is it going to do :lol:

I really want one for going away aswell.

Horrible. Looks like something from the Gordon Marshall celtc days, or something Boruc would wear.

i agree muff, but since borat started making errors galore last season, and his weight questioned, he has been wearing black, which my missus tells me is a great way to look "slimmer".

pity, i used to get a real hoot out of borats banana man costume!

cant see alexander looking too chuffed wearing that. i remember mcgregor at start of last season, and he wore gold tops a lot. looked a right pillock to me.

red, black or grey, that should b our colours for keepers tops.

30jpmcp.jpg

w1759f.jpg

<cr>

That's shite. What harm is it going to do :lol:

I really want one for going away aswell.

Same, I go away on the 15th and I usually always have the new Gers top for going my holiday :angry:

The blue stripe on the back of the shorts has ruined the strip for me :( I never buy the shorts anyway but the strip would have been one of the best in years if that blue stripe wasnt there! Awesome top tho! I like the goalie top too!

The blue stripe on the back of the shorts has ruined the strip for me :( I never buy the shorts anyway but the strip would have been one of the best in years if that blue stripe wasnt there! Awesome top tho! I like the goalie top too!

That is soooo pathetic!

The goalie top is pretty anguish! :anguish:

I do like the look of the long sleeve top though! The shorts aren't too bad!

Overall nice home kit :) i'm glad we stuck with the saltire on the back of the shirt too!