How are Celtic that big a club ..

If their challenging a debt ridden Rangers team for the title?

If only we had spent wisely a few years ago, what kind of team we would really have.

Im suprised at how Celtic can only match what we spend? considering our reported debts compared to Celtic, who always say how great they are finiancily.

"If only" is what many bears are thinking right now matey...

If only money had been spent in relatively big, but sensible, fees on quality, up and coming players, rather than spunking millions on dross like Konterman, Marcus Gayle etc etc. I reckon we'd have left the tims for dead, Rangers would be a far bigger club than it currently is if there hadn't been the mismanagement.

If only we had spent wisely a few years ago, what kind of team we would really have.

Im suprised at how Celtic can only match what we spend? considering our reported debts compared to Celtic, who always say how great they are finiancily.

They are away ahead on us on what they have spent already to be fair.

Celtic have already spent £7m this summer. We have spent £0m.

And we'll still win the league :scot:

And we'll still win the league :scot:

(tu)

They are chasing and need to spend while we're Champions and just need a tweak here and there and that will come before the season starts don't worry.

£7m?

What did they spend it on, I must have missed that.

Almost 4Mil on Fortune and 3Mil on Mowbray

I didn't realise they had spent that much on either, but then I don't really take a great interest in them.

£7m?

What did they spend it on, I must have missed that.

£3.8 on Fortune

£2 on Mowbray

£1 on Bobos Compensation

thats what my Tim mate says anyway

people are forgetting 1 big thing, they have 3 different finacial guys on board, from the fergie days to the current. so no wonder they have some cash.

we only have ONE

but for every £5 they spend we will spend £10........ :anguish:

people are forgetting 1 big thing, they have 3 different finacial guys on board, from the fergie days to the current. so no wonder they have some cash.

we only have ONE

just maybe if SDM plays it right he could end up using 11.7.spider1.jpg to pay for transfers.

might just work

we only have ONE

just maybe if SDM plays it right he could end up using 11.7.spider1.jpg to pay for transfers.

might just work

:lol: Classic.