Best stand for atmosphere..

Allzo

Just wondering what the best stand for atmosphere other than Broomloan is. Thought that with being a concession now I'd get the old firm games too but I don't which is pish, so what stand should I sit in? (prices would be helpful too, I'm a concession)

Cheers (tu)

cant go wrong with the west enclosure for the old firm games :pipe:

What's it like for just.. regular games? I enjoy Broomloan because of the atmosphere, but I've sat in other stands (eg. Govan rear vs Milan) and the atmosphere was dead. :anguish:

What's it like for just.. regular games? I enjoy Broomloan because of the atmosphere, but I've sat in other stands (eg. Govan rear vs Milan) and the atmosphere was dead. :anguish:

To be fair, there wasn't much atmosphere anywhere for that game, with it being a friendly ... But your right anyway Broomloan is a much better atmosphere.

I sit in the Govan Front, and it's good on Old Firm and European nights (obviously) and it can be not sometimes, but could be a lot better :/

cant really compare it to other stands as i have sat there for 7 years, the atmosphere is electric for old firm and european games. regular spl and cup games its quite subdued, much like the other stands barring the broomloan due to the band being there.

am sure if ye phone up rangers they'll give you a list of prices for all the seating areas around the ground (tu).

hope ive been of help.

when i used to sit in the govan east corner, there was always a good bit if singing coming from the copland front, i could hear it well as everyone was sitting down in the east corner

Not sat anywhere else in the stadium mate.

Had a season ticket in Broomie Rear for 12 years.

And this season I have joined the Blue Order.

Im sitting in Copland Front this season :D

copland front is the best lol, had season ticket there for 2years.

also sat in east enclosure, copland rear and club deck for a few games n its nuttin compared to copland