Rangers Hero ?

ScottBogle

John Greig is a symbol of the club and the supporters.EDIT : Quintessiential is the right word because he represents all that is good about the Rangers Football Club and the fans.

Ally McCoist was also such an easy man to warm too because you could see how much the club and its fans meant to him every time he scored a goal. It meant everything to him.

John Greig is a symbol of the club and the supporters.EDIT : Quintessiential is the right word because he represents all that is good about the Rangers Football Club and the fans.

Ally McCoist was also such an easy man to warm too because you could see how much the club and its fans meant to him every time he scored a goal. It meant everything to him.

agree with you about greigy but remember coisty knocked us back twice before coming to us so to say it meant everything may be a tad over the mark

Graeme Souness.

He changed everything. I used to stand in the west enclosure with the old man and i could here people fart in the Govan stand, the football was awful, but i didn't know any better at that age.

Then walked in this football ledgend and the rest, as they say......... is History...............

For me, it has to be Ally. He was my absolute hero when I was growing up, when I was young he was banging them in for fun.

And to see how much the club means to him still, is very evident when you see how much he was loving the league title win etc. He is an absolute legend in my eyes