The photograph of Colin Henry and his family, at his wifes funeral

pcbear

A picture of absolute heartbreak, quite touched me that one, a collosus of a man who would run through a brick wall for his team looked devastated, as did his kids, the eldest daughter a spit of her mum, sad touching photo.

Is it a sign of the times that Hartson's got more sympathy from this site than the Hendry family has?

It's part of the self-loathing that the mhedia witch hunt has engendered in many sections of our support. The really sad thing is that this mind set has become second nature for so many that most of the time they don't even know they have it :dry:

I had a double take at the picture because one of the daughters looks so much like her Mum. Big Colin just has to be strong for them now and realise that Denise will never really be gone as long as they are there

Is it a sign of the times that Hartson's got more sympathy from this site than the Hendry family has?

Yeah, that's what's needed here. Some trainee journalist trying to make a sensational story out of an ex-player's suffering. FFS.

Yeah, that's what's needed here. Some trainee journalist trying to make a sensational story out of an ex-player's suffering. FFS.

Oh dear.

Yet another prick having a go at the journalist thing.

Yawn :)

And I was just pointing out an observation - that's not pointscoring. A sign of the times isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I doubt you'd have the wit or intelligence to notice that.

Terrible thing to have happened to the Hendry's, seemed like such a close family, tragic loss.

On a side note the big man was treated shockingly by this club, he gave everything for this club,but the management really let him down, so easily could of been a legend for us.

Terrible thing to have happened to the Hendry's, seemed like such a close family, tragic loss.

On a side note the big man was treated shockingly by this club, he gave everything for this club,but the management really let him down, so easily could of been a legend for us.

What really happened with big Col?

Oh dear.

And I was just pointing out an observation - that's not pointscoring. A sign of the times isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I doubt you'd have the wit or intelligence to notice that.

It was a a very strange comment, what do you actually mean " a sign of the times"...... <cr>

Hartson has a thread and hendry had a thread i didn't know it was a competition........ :anguish:

Oh dear.

It was a a very strange comment, what do you actually mean " a sign of the times"...... <cr>

Hartson has a thread and hendry had a thread i didn't know it was a competition........ :anguish:

No-one said it was.

A sign of the times - do you think if RM was around in the 70's, the Hartson thing would have made ten pages? That's all.

And you're speaking to a guy who's had to live through his mum battling cancer twice, so please don't be so assuming ;)