Disrespectful To A Great Servant

Although The Numbers Havent Been Fully Confirmed Yet, Theres Rumours That Edu Might Be Taking Barrys Number 6 After He Only Left The Club A Few Days Ago, Which If True I Think It Is Disrespecting A Former Legend..

Should Rangers Retire The Number For A Few Seasons?

If The number 6 Is To Be Filled This Year Then Shouldnt It Go To A More Deserving Player? - Who?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shirt numbers mean nout, it would be slightly embarasing to retire a number of a player such as b.ferguson, who yes is a legend but not half as much of one as say laudrup, mccoist cooper whos numbers should also never be retired as it gives the impression the players bigger then the club!

Although The Numbers Havent Been Fully Confirmed Yet, Theres Rumours That Edu Might Be Taking Barrys Number 6 After He Only Left The Club A Few Days Ago, Which If True I Think It Is Disrespecting A Former Legend..

If The number 6 Is To Be Filled This Year Then Shouldnt It Go To A More Deserving Player? - Who?

This thread is ridicilous. Give yourself a good shake.

(tu)

Also, any chance you could stop capitalising the First Letter Of Every Word? It takes longer to type like that and it looks ridiculous, so why do it? :anguish:

No player is bigger than the club.

In what way is it disrespectful anyway?

And why the capitals at the start of every word?

Away N Give Yer Cock A Shake Ya Wanker

(tu)

Also, any chance you could stop capitalising the First Letter Of Every Word? It takes longer to type like that and it looks ridiculous, so why do it? :anguish:

So Many People Do it On Here, It Does My Box In!!!! :pipe:

Away N Give Yer Cock A Shake Ya Wanker

ahahahahah doh

he isnt pumping his wife in his wee Bazza top...bloody hell

Brilliant...Prick

What a charmer. This torretes typing is unlikely to make you friends and impress people.

I am simply stating theres no player in the rangers squad who can fill barrys shirt at the moment thats why a suggested it be retired for a while, maybe even Thommo could in the future.

You can use some capitals and punctuation! :pipe: