Which games are you most looking forward to next year?

cam69r

Might seem a bit obvious but i'm sure everyone is different. Bar the Celtic games is anyone looking forward to a certain game? Maybe at home in the Champions League or is anyone travelling away in Europe to follow the bears?

Personally i am looking forward to going to Pittodrie...Hate Aberdeen so much it is unreal and we havn't won there in an age so i think we are due a big win. There fans are all hideous creatures aswel whos favourite song is about injuring someone. Classy!

This will be the first year for myself and my brother as Season Ticket holders (Main Stand Rear) so I'll be looking forward to every game, especially Hearts as I think they're turning into a cracking side.

Them all. Plus I shall be ventureing abroad with Rangers for the first time in my life so that should be good.

you got your passport and travel club sorted josh

If he's going with the KPL then he will need neither!!! :craphead:

This will be the first year for myself and my brother as Season Ticket holders (Main Stand Rear) so I'll be looking forward to every game, especially Hearts as I think they're turning into a cracking side.

welcome to the main stand mate

if you see an old drunk wondering about can you give me a few quid for a pint

Them all. Plus I shall be ventureing abroad with Rangers for the first time in my life so that should be good.

I have my passport and after sending a form with pictures etc twice for the travel club that should be it sorted as they have took my 12 quid out my bank.

It will also be my first time ever abroad. :lol: Furtherest I have been is Northern Ireland.

im thinking of using my own passport this year instead of my dads

im thinking of using my own passport this year instead of my dads

You could use any old specky bassa's passport!

I have my passport and after sending a form with pictures etc twice for the travel club that should be it sorted as they have took my 12 quid out my bank.

It will also be my first time ever abroad. :lol: Furtherest I have been is Northern Ireland.

wouldnt recommend kp bus you will get gang raped before bothwell services

Looking forward to the first match v the scum as we must hammer them and send a strong message.

Also, the Champions League and the Emirates tourney. Hopefully, there will be an internet feed for the Emirates.

wouldnt recommend kp bus you will get gang raped before bothwell services

:lol:

Am not actualy sure how I will travel, the guy that runs my RSC goes to nearly every away european game so I shall let him plan out my route. If for some reason he isn't going the KPL would be a good option especialy after hearing of narcotics, bum rape and booze.

Looking forward to the first match v the scum as we must hammer them and send a strong message.

Also, the Champions League and the Emirates tourney. Hopefully, there will be an internet feed for the Emirates.

It's on Sky sports mate so there should be a few links kicking about.

It's on Sky sports mate so there should be a few links kicking about.

Perfect! (tu)

Games at St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Tannadice.

They are among the most easily accessible in terms of price and not needing time off my work to go to them.

Anybody got any idea when we play at these grounds? I need to find out if they coincide with my weekends off.

(A) St Johnstone - 17th October

(A) United - 31st October

(A) Aberdeen - 28th November