Bendiksen

Tommy WATP

no chance we paid 1 million

Rangers have also captured Norweigen kid Thomas Kind Bendiksen from Harstad IL for a reported £1million. The 19-year-old midfielder had this to say on the move

"This is like a dream come true,"

"I had two good offers from Tromso and Rangers, but the lure of a foreign club was too tempting. I'm glad everything is okay."

"It's very tough to break into the first-team, but I will do everything I can to do so."

no chance we paid 1 million

Rangers have also captured Norweigen kid Thomas Kind Bendiksen from Harstad IL for a reported £1million. The 19-year-old midfielder had this to say on the move

"This is like a dream come true,"

"I had two good offers from Tromso and Rangers, but the lure of a foreign club was too tempting. I'm glad everything is okay."

"It's very tough to break into the first-team, but I will do everything I can to do so."

fuck sake

NORWEGIAN youth international Kind Bendiksen joined Rangers in August 2007 from Harstad IL having been touted as one of the most promising players in his homeland.

The industrious midfielder put pen to paper on a three three-year deal at Murray Park but a long-term injury put his career on hold and ruled him out of the entire 2008/09 campaign.

Now back running the 19-year-old playmaker will be hoping to stay injury-free and get back to his best in a Light Blue jersey.

looks like he got a real bad injury

NORWEGIAN youth international Kind Bendiksen joined Rangers in August 2007 from Harstad IL having been touted as one of the most promising players in his homeland.

The industrious midfielder put pen to paper on a three three-year deal at Murray Park but a long-term injury put his career on hold and ruled him out of the entire 2008/09 campaign.

Now back running the 19-year-old playmaker will be hoping to stay injury-free and get back to his best in a Light Blue jersey.

Hopefully hes recovered well from his injury and we may even see him this year?

Hopefully hes recovered well from his injury and we may even see him this year?

hopefully :21:

It looks like we bought quite a few young players that season.

Efrem, Michetschlager, Vaiculis, Bendiksen and Bacgi.

I know Efrem was sold but I wonder what happened to the rest of them

edit, remember N'Diaye? Cant remember much of that guy but came on as a sub in the Uefa Cup a few seasons ago, he looked ok iirc

edit, remember N'Diaye? Cant remember much of that guy but came on as a sub in the Uefa Cup a few seasons ago, he looked ok iirc

anything but ok , he was mince.

mitcheschalger was a loan deal IIRC , valuculis was let go at end of season i believe , not sure if bacgi is still here think he is

Wasn't he only on loan, he has gone now, I heard Vaiculis has gone as well.

All i know bout the lad is that he was signed as one the most promissing youngsters from Norway i think? ;)

Heres a pic of the lad

kindbendiksen72973c.jpg

His profile on Gers website says this:

"NORWEGIAN youth international Kind Bendiksen joined Rangers in August 2007 from Harstad IL having been touted as one of the most promising players in his homeland.

Now back running the 19-year-old playmaker will be hoping to stay injury-free and get back to his best in a Light Blue jersey. "

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/re...1576898,00.html

N'Diaye was brought into the team by PLG for a one season, played in a couple of games for us and Walter quite rightly got rid of him as soon as possible!

Efrem, Mechetschlager and Vaiculis have all left us now, I'm sure Bacgi is still with us.

Bacgi signed a three year deal with us in 2007, so this is his final year.