1st ever away game

durranty

Killie few years back not missed many since then

I've only ever been to a handful of away games.

The Aberdeen game I mentioned there, as well as the final day of last season :anguish:

A 0-0 draw at Tannadice in McLeish's final season and the 4-0 game at Killie last year when Thomson got injured.

I'm hoping to get to the games at Pittodrie, Tannadice and McDiarmid Park this year as they are more easily accessible than a trip all the way to Glasgow.

Hopefully I can plan a couple of weekends to Glasgow when we are playing in the surronding area i.e Paisley/Falkirk/Motherwell too though.

Killie few years back not missed many since then

I've only ever been to a handful of away games.

The Aberdeen game I mentioned there, as well as the final day of last season :anguish:

A 0-0 draw at Tannadice in McLeish's final season and the 4-0 game at Killie last year when Thomson got injured.

I'm hoping to get to the games at Pittodrie, Tannadice and McDiarmid Park this year as they are more easily accessible than a trip all the way to Glasgow.

Hopefully I can plan a couple of weekends to Glasgow when we are playing in the surronding area i.e Paisley/Falkirk/Motherwell too though.

nothing better than going through aberdeen with a supporters bus packed and singing :D 4-2 parkhead game was best away game so far

Mine was against Motherwell in 1999 or 2000, I think we won 2-0 or 2-1 and Mols scored one. Was in the Jack Daniels before it and ended up going straight to an Oasis concert in Murrayfield after the final whistle. Good times. :)

First away game was the 2-2 draw V Kilmarnock in PLG season, we conceded a last minute penalty that Naismith scored, absolutely undeserved penalty and result

Undeserved penalty? Hutton saved it on the line wth his hand did he not? lol

Hutton was right infront of mcgregor and trying to move away from the ball, it his his hand but if it hadnt, it was straight at mcgregor anyway

cnt remember 1st away game but i can tell u ma last. 1-0defeat to st.mirren i will never go to anothr away game incase we get beat again but the weird thing is im a season ticket holder n the 1 game i missed last season(got forced nt 2 go) we drew wit dundee utd.

When we played Ikast FS in the mid 90's. I was on holiday in Denmark at the time and it may have been Boli's debut. Don't remember the score or anything, but I have a program signed by Ally Maxwell, Ian Durrant, Mark Hateley, Gary Stephens, Trevor Steven and Davie Robertson.

First in Scotland was St Mirren away when we won 2-1 just there.

1st away game i went to was against motherwell at fir park in 1978 . we were 2-0 down and the crowd invaded the park . the ref took the players off and when he brought them back we scored 5 and the game finished 5-3 anyone rememer the game and what are your memories of your 1st away day.

I remember that game. My first was 75/76 I think.A scottish cup tie at Clyde (shawfield) Colin Jackson scored in a 2-0 win I think. The goalie for Clyde was Phil Cairney son of scots actor John Cairney my mother was sorted of related to him.

fuck knows mine, but at one point i had been to every ground in the SPL and a fair few in the first and a scattering of 2nd and 3rd division clubs (thansk to the scottish cup)

away games that take up the whole day are the best, fuck this killie nonsense when you leave 2 hours before kick off and are back before the evening news is on

although having said that, the old sky games on sunday nights were a bastard if it was aberdeen or united

fucking crawling home after midnight was a cunt of a shift