Lots of new members joined recently

bluepeter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been browsing the forum for a while as I got sick of the idiocy on 606 and just got posting a little recently.

Mon The 'Gers from Canada.

606 used to be good before the infamous "tonto" started a trend of wums across both boards.

The Gallant pioneers brought me here, I like :clap:

Same here. Got an email from *cough* FF for a competition and ended up on here. Seems to be a lot less "staunch" than FF. The banter is far better too. Plus you have a badger :gerbad::praise:

Guest therabbitt

Same here. Got an email from *cough* FF for a competition and ended up on here. Seems to be a lot less "staunch" than FF. The banter is far better too. Plus you have a badger :gerbad::praise:

We also have :maniero: , for when things go wrong.

I am new to RM also. Found it during the off season although I have followed RFC for 50yrs although unfortunately/fortunately depending on how u look at it from Australia. Have only been able to keep up with news via the media and RFC official site and latterly with Setanta which is not the same as being at Ibrox.

So far I've been very impressed with the range of opinions on RM and the sense of humour and camraderie among members. Thanks. :gerbad:

The "staunch " on here is underestimated !! :pipe:

But welcome to the forum all the same !

Guest therabbitt
I am new to RM also. Found it during the off season although I have followed RFC for 50yrs although unfortunately/fortunately depending on how u look at it from Australia. Have only been able to keep up with news via the media and RFC official site and latterly with Setanta which is not the same as being at Ibrox.

So far I've been very impressed with the range of opinions on RM and the sense of humour and camraderie among members. Thanks. :gerbad:

We have quite a few members either from Oz or living there, you should say hello!

Start with Brissyger, he's a top lad!

Aye but do you get banned on here for not being "staunch" enough :unsure:

Guest therabbitt
RM is the dogs bollocks

F%@k follow follow

Welcome all the newbies :cool:

RM is indeed the dogs, but try keep this thread away from bashing other people or sites.

Moan the gers!

Guest therabbitt

Certainly not, our membership is very diverse!

Excellent. I think I might like it here. Just as long as my work doesn't block it.

Guest therabbitt

Excellent. I think I might like it here. Just as long as my work doesn't block it.

Just use a proxy website if they do ;)

Be who you want , do as you please ! Just don't knock the staunch mob , it's in our blood !!! (tu)

Am kinda new as well..but not entirely new. My names Brian but I don't expect anyone to remember lol. This is the first pre-season on RM.

I was lookin for a Rangers forum and this was the first one that came up on the search engine so I thought I'd join, I'm on every day to check for news about the club.. I don't post crap loads though.

Just use a proxy website if they do ;)

Already been warned about trying that to access FF and many others (IMDB, Tinypic, YouTube etc)

to the new members who've just joined, i shall ask you one question and if you don't get it right you'll end with the white glove treatment from boab or mcfloyd

Name the former rangers player who played for marseille during the 91/92 champions league

Trevor Steven?