*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree on the Villa never controlling a game somewhat...

They always look for ball down the wing to Young or Agbonlahor asap...

They aren't the type of team who can get it down and play it about the centre of the park for any great length of time, whereas in Deco, Ballack and Lampard for example, Chelsea have players who are happy to play the ball in the middle of the park and retain posession if need be.

Haha i was thinking that, why is he going so mad when he is doing what wenger said they were. Assclown.

By the way, how much of a gimp did Agbonlahor look when he didnt get the penalty, he made drogba's reactions look non silly.

Anybody watching the sheep vs St Johnstone ? haha aberdeen are so abd its unreal. Just a free kick on the hawf way line, hit in to the box, Kenny Deuchar nods it on as langfield comes rushing out never getting it, and rolls in to the net from 12 yards out haha, i realy hope they struggle and fall into that relegation fight

Haha 2-1 Now to the saints, the balls on the floor, i think its diamond who tries to head it on the floor, and they pass it right past him and someone slots it past Langfield, haha they are a terrible footballing side.

Blackburn :: Robertson, Salgado, Samba, Jones, Givet, Emerton, Grella, N'Zonzi, Pedersen, Olsson, Kalanic

Man Utd :: Van Der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'shea, Valencia, Scholes, Giggs, Nani, Berbatov, Macheda

Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Samba, Jones, Givet, Nzonzi, Grella, Emerton, Pedersen, Olsson, Kalinic.

Subs: Brown, Nelsen, Dunn, Roberts, Andrews, Diouf, Di Santo.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Valencia, Scholes, Giggs, Nani, Berbatov, Macheda.

Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Park, Jonathan Evans, Fletcher, Obertan, Gibson.

Referee: Peter Walton (Northamptonshire)

I said to my pal there that that Utd was as unbalanced as I would be, pished! :lol: