*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Anyone else notice how before the game the commentators were going on about the importance of an away goal but fir the past 20 minutes they've been saying what a good result a 1-0 defeat would be?

Oh and Liverpool are fucking awful. Gerrard and Reina apart, u have 9 very ordinary players who would struggle to get a game for the rest of the EPL top 4/5 teams.

Javier Mascherano is a top player.

They have 4 quality players; Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano and Reina, and the rest are just not good enough.

That David Ngog and the lad Insua are fcuking brutal.

Torres wasn't playing tonight and Mascherano was truly awful tonight.

Thought you meant as in their squad. Torres is out for the rest of the season, which is good news.

A shit team who seem to manage to scrape wins when it matters. Thankfully they wont finish 4th :)

They really are pish and I hate them for how pish they are.

I think Gerrard and Mascherano are bein dragged down by the shite that surrounds them. I mean seriously, what is the fucking point in Lucas?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Fulham e/w, c'mon Fulham!

Booooooooooo !! :ph34r:

:BELM:

Last time i help you out with posting stuff Boab :ph34r: hahaha joking mate :craphead:

:blush:

After beating Wolfsburg, I thought I'd use my winning stake at £5 each way.

Anyone else notice how before the game the commentators were going on about the importance of an away goal but fir the past 20 minutes they've been saying what a good result a 1-0 defeat would be?

Oh and Liverpool are fucking awful. Gerrard and Reina apart, u have 9 very ordinary players who would struggle to get a game for the rest of the EPL top 4/5 teams.

They have 4 quality players; Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano and Reina, and the rest are just not good enough.

Thought you meant as in their squad. Torres is out for the rest of the season, which is good news.

A shit team who seem to manage to scrape wins when it matters. Thankfully they wont finish 4th :)

I think Gerrard and Mascherano are bein dragged down by the shite that surrounds them. I mean seriously, what is the fucking point in Lucas?

Did Lucas start ahead of Aquilani?

Aquilani is not worth the money they paid, but he's a damn better player than Lucas.

Did Lucas start ahead of Aquilani?

Aquilani is not worth the money they paid, but he's a damn better player than Lucas.

Course he did. Starting Aquilana might have been bordering on an attacking line up.

Honestly for the money Rafa has spent his squad are a disgrace. He must have nuddie pictures of Gillette's daughter or something or surely he'd have been sacked by now!

I wouldn't say Mascherano is in the same league as some other top holding midfielders around the world either, but he's still one of Liverpool's best.

They're just shite and I don't like them.

Was waiting on Hamburg for 200 odd quid. My hatred for Fulham and their tactics just grows and grows.

If it's a Liverpool-Fulham final, it'll be the first European final I've missed since I was old enough to actually follow football. Two of the most boring teams in the world in a big European final... I'd rather watch Christian and Syed play tonsil tennis over on BBC1. :anguish:

Was waiting on Hamburg for 200 odd quid. My hatred for Fulham and their tactics just grows and grows.

If it's a Liverpool-Fulham final, it'll be the first European final I've missed since I was old enough to actually follow football. Two of the most boring teams in the world in a big European final... I'd rather watch Christian and Syed play tonsil tennis over on BBC1. :anguish:

The English equilvent of Juve vs AC Milan at Old Trafford?

A great result for Fulham :clap:

I'd really like to see them make the final

So would I, but I'd also like to see Hamburg make it. :anguish:

I don't think I'll watch the final if it's Liverpool v Fulham.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

The footballers on show don't play for any professional clubs, and need to have gone to school in the last year.

So it's nowhere near the best each country has to offer.