Visiting Glasgow, how do I get Rangers tickets?

Colorado

Hi All,

I'll be visiting your country in late August (I live in Denver Colorado USA) and while my wife has made plans to see as much of the country as possible, I told her there's just one thing I really want to do: go to a Rangers game. We'll be in Glasgow on Aug 29 so I'm hoping to find tickets to the Hamilton game, but all I can find on the internet are online ticket brokers or 'sold out'. Any advice on how I can get tickets? Thanks for your help!

Hi All,

I'll be visiting your country in late August (I live in Denver Colorado USA) and while my wife has made plans to see as much of the country as possible, I told her there's just one thing I really want to do: go to a Rangers game. We'll be in Glasgow on Aug 29 so I'm hoping to find tickets to the Hamilton game, but all I can find on the internet are online ticket brokers or 'sold out'. Any advice on how I can get tickets? Thanks for your help!

just turn up if none left when you get here there is always plenty of guys selling them around the groundfrom 2hours before match , they will be cost price there is little or no touting round Ibrox

Calum :praise: :praise: Gary :praise:

Great gestures lads, that's what being a true bear is (tu)

Hope you enjoy the game Colorado.

great gesture have you not seen trainspotting these 2 want to mug the poor guy when he visits gods country :P

:lol: :lol:

I knew there was something dodgy about them! :lol:

Wow, you guys are great! Thanks for all the quick replies. Glad to hear I should be able to just show up and get tickets. Calum, thanks a bunch for the offer, but it will be my and my wife (10th anniversary, and we're leaving the kids home with Grandma this time!).

Thanks much for everything. Can't wait to get to Scotland!

Calum :praise: :praise: Gary :praise:

Great gestures lads, that's what being a true bear is (tu)

Hope you enjoy the game Colorado.

great gesture have you not seen trainspotting these 2 want to mug the poor guy when he visits gods country :P

:lol: :lol:

I knew there was something dodgy about them! :lol:

Not to worry. I saw Trainspotting (geez, what a depressing movie) and if I happen to get mugged by a couple of strung-out druggies I'll have no problem. On the other hand, if it happens to be a group of drunken Celtic fans after getting blown out by Rangers then it is my understanding that I could be in a bit of trouble.

You'll love it mate in Glasgow.

Fuck Trainspotting thats fenien hibees shite.

'Fenien hibees shite'? Help me out here, I'm just a dumb American. What the hell does that mean?

Trainspotting is set in Edinburgh and the main characters are all fans of Hibernian football club whose nickname is the hibbees.

Ahhh! OK, I think I know what 'fenien' means and pretty sure about 'shite'. Any other cool Scottish lingo is welcome!

Trainspotting is set in Edinburgh and the main characters are all fans of Hibernian football club whose nickname is the hibbees.

Ahhh! OK, I think I know what 'fenien' means and pretty sure about 'shite'. Any other cool Scottish lingo is welcome!

Strangely, I'll be in Italy for the start of the season to see Hellas Verona, dont know where yet as the draw for the league fixtures doesn't take place until the 12th of August. I'm hoping for Rome or Venice. Why not eh ?

Enjoy the Rangers game, lets hope we put 10 by Hamilton for you. :craphead:

Ticket office is your best bet, if you struggle to get it for any reason many of the guys here would be happy to pick some up for you and meet you prior to the game. If you're in the area for a few days prior the stadium tour is a bargain and worth it.

Strangely, I'll be in Italy for the start of the season to see Hellas Verona, dont know where yet as the draw for the league fixtures doesn't take place until the 12th of August. I'm hoping for Rome or Venice. Why not eh ?

Enjoy the Rangers game, lets hope we put 10 by Hamilton for you. :craphead:

Hellas Verona???? <cr>