I can't support Scotland

Kaiser52

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland are pish, when have they ever won anything?

You did ask...

:5260:

The Kiriin Cup :mecha-anguish:

a cup is a cup....so what if Scotland have never won a major tournament, plenty other countries haven't. If Rangers never, or hardly won anything would you support them?

I could never cheer any Celtic player. :(

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

:P

Well I didnt cheer as I cld never cheer a child abuser and wife beater no matter what the circumstances are! if you do then thats your own consious!

You did ask...

a cup is a cup....so what if Scotland have never won a major tournament, plenty other countries haven't. If Rangers never, or hardly won anything would you support them?

As I said its not just the fact that they have never won anything decent. They are full of nationalists, anti-british/english/northern ireland/Rangers supporters. That all mixed together makes my mind up.

I think gers fans are the main body of the TA...obviously there are some very outspoken angry type people on internet forums and this is what we see on here,they are the loud minority - very mixed up and self brainwashed into disliking their own country by being extreme anti ireland/pro Britain.This leads to a paranoid stance on scotland.

Take their views with a pinch of salt.

I think gers fans are the main body of the TA...obviously there are some very outspoken angry type people on internet forums and this is what we see on here,they are the loud minority - very mixed up and self brainwashed into disliking their own country by being extreme anti ireland/pro Britain.This leads to a paranoid stance on scotland.

(tu)

Not a fan of the SFA myself but as far as Souness goes, i doubt his Rangers connections had anything to do with him not getting the job. The two previous Scotland managers were ex-Rangers managers.

There's a fair chance that's exactly why they didn't employ another x-Rangers manager. They'll have looked at it & thought 'not this time. Give a couple of years'.

I am truly shocked that there are Scottish football fans who don't want Scotland to win or who don't care.

You should get out more :rolleyes:

Live in England mate. I had no idea there were scottish people who didn;t care about the national team. My Dad has always brought me up to support Scotland - went to France 98 aged 11.

You did ask...

As I said its not just the fact that they have never won anything decent. They are full of nationalists, anti-british/english/northern ireland/Rangers supporters. That all mixed together makes my mind up.

well a national team will have fans of all clubs and none. Whatever happened to 'no-one likes us we dont care'?

Rangers fans used to be the main body until the Sheep and all the other scum started abusing our players. :)

they can shove there tartan army up there arse.

every since ''boozegate'' i've refused to support the SFA and that includes the scottish national football team.

Ferguson and Macgregor were both in the wrong.

The manager was wrong for letting his players to have a drink at 3am on a sunday morning with a big game a few days away.

But its a disgrace that they two got made the scape goats and get there name dragged through the muck while scott brown,hutton,fletcher,whittaker and teale all got away scot-free.

its irrelevant that mac and fergie were up longer than the rest it should have been the same punishment for everybody.

you can bet your bottom dollar if it had been eg brown and mcmanus standing at the bar then it wouldnt have resulted in them being banished from there country and get the coverage in the media that it did.

if i was fergie or mac i would have sat on the bench with my two fingers in the air aswell.

Rangers fans used to be the main body until the Sheep and all the other scum started abusing our players. :)

Rangers fans are still the most represented club in the scottish support..... :)

As very often happens the online world isn't representitive of our support.

they can shove there tartan army up there arse.

every since ''boozegate'' i've refused to support the SFA and that includes the scottish national football team.

Ferguson and Macgregor were both in the wrong.

The manager was wrong for letting his players to have a drink at 3am on a sunday morning with a big game a few days away.

But its a disgrace that they two got made the scape goats and get there name dragged through the muck while scott brown,hutton,fletcher,whittaker and teale all got away scot-free.

its irrelevant that mac and fergie were up longer than the rest it should have been the same punishment for everybody.

you can bet your bottom dollar if it had been eg brown and mcmanus standing at the bar then it wouldnt have resulted in them being banished from there country and get the coverage in the media that it did.

if i was fergie or mac i would have sat on the bench with my two fingers in the air aswell.

The gestures were the reason for the permanent ban, the only punishment they were getting for the drinking stuff was being on the bench for the next game.

The gestures were the reason for the permanent ban, the only punishment they were getting for the drinking stuff was being on the bench for the next game.

If thats the case then why was Brown not left out too?

No idea, which shows how badly the situation was handled from the first go.

But i'm fairly sure the lifetime ban thing only came up after the gestures, at the same time Rangers decided to also punish them.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

From what I heard Scott Brown didny piss in the swimming pool

:bullshit - Copy::wanker:

I think gers fans are the main body of the TA...obviously there are some very outspoken angry type people on internet forums and this is what we see on here,they are the loud minority - very mixed up and self brainwashed into disliking their own country by being extreme anti ireland/pro britain.This leads to a paranoid stance on scotland.

Wrong. Maybe before you accuse people of been mixed up and self brain washing, you look at your own facts and rhetoric.

The majority of the tartan army are supporters from smaller clubs. Even the tartan army wanted the national stadium moved further north because most of the support comes from the north.

I will always support Scotland.

I won't always support it's Manager, tactics, formations or personnel choices. I won't always support it's governing body's idea of leadership or direction.

But I will always support Scotland.

I think gers fans are the main body of the TA

The majority of the tartan army are supporters from smaller clubs.

There was research a few years back (don't ask for a link) that showed that the biggest single fan group supporting Scotland were bears.

So if you're talking about the Scotland support you could both be correct (ish).

If you're talking about the 'tartan army', I'm pretty you're correct Mr Adams...