**** The 2009 USPGA Championship ****

Liam_RFC

Really lookin forward to this its not my fav Major but still enjoy it Anyone think Harrington will defend his tittle after a very poor few months for i cant see by Woods cant see anyone gettin close to him

Al have my usual bet of Cabrera 50/1 Fisher 40/1, Westwood 28/1, Goosen 28/1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harrington has a great chance.

After changing his swing after the PGA win last year he been totally out of sorts, but managed to get his game together for the WGC last week. He really looked in good shape, and barr 1 or 2 poor shots on the 16th could potentially have been Woods.

I thought Woods was a dead cert for the Open. He was in great form. And i was working there throughout the practise rounds and he was unbelievably good. But went on and missed the cut so who really knows? I must say though, 2 rounds of 65 in the last 2 rounds at Firestone is not to be overlooked.

I would like to see Garcia win it, and when he inevatabley doesnt i'd like to see Westwood win. He must still be kicking himself about the Open.

Robert Allenby also had a very good WGC, if he putts well he'll be up there, and i'd imagine he's placed as somewhat of an outsider.

Is Casey fit for this? He was playing a practise round to see if he could handle it but i dont know any more.

Fisher wont win - If he's anywhere near it he'll bottle. I hope he doesnt, because i really like him, but i reckon he will.

I cant remember ever seeing Hazeltine, is it not a brute of a course?

I think Harrington has a great chance.

After changing his swing after the PGA win last year he been totally out of sorts, but managed to get his game together for the WGC last week. He really looked in good shape, and barr 1 or 2 poor shots on the 16th could potentially have been Woods.

I thought Woods was a dead cert for the Open. He was in great form. And i was working there throughout the practise rounds and he was unbelievably good. But went on and missed the cut so who really knows? I must say though, 2 rounds of 65 in the last 2 rounds at Firestone is not to be overlooked.

I would like to see Garcia win it, and when he inevatabley doesnt i'd like to see Westwood win. He must still be kicking himself about the Open.

Robert Allenby also had a very good WGC, if he putts well he'll be up there, and i'd imagine he's placed as somewhat of an outsider.

Is Casey fit for this? He was playing a practise round to see if he could handle it but i dont know any more.

Fisher wont win - If he's anywhere near it he'll bottle. I hope he doesnt, because i really like him, but i reckon he will.

I cant remember ever seeing Hazeltine, is it not a brute of a course?

How do u know if hes got the bottle or not hes not been in that situation yet well except maybe the open but that was early on

also a think harrington should have won last week but was unlucky with his ly on the 16th

Fishers bottled an awful lot of good finishes in his career.

There was the open - dont think you can grudge him that too much, his wife was due a baby and all that.

There was the open last year. He wasnt near winning it, but had a chance of a great finish.

The US open, was well in contention.

Alot of European tour events as well.

I think he's a brilliant player, and has done very well in majors so far, i just dont think he has what it takes yet to actually win one yet.

I like him, and always back him in the major/big tournaments.

Hits the ball well from tee to green, just needs to hole more putts.

Tiger and Mahan in the final group on Sunday.

Looks like Tiger has been driving well today. If he can keep it up, then he'll walk away with the PGA!

He does usually seem to be up there. I can't say i look out for him very often though, he seems a bit of a knob.

Totally, looks like he's just been going for his 10/15 yard fade, which suits him perfectly. If he keeps up the form he's being showing he'll win this by a few shots.

Some really poor play for the afternoon players.

Cink +3, and thats after recovering his score a bit!

No real movement, i think -2 is the best so far.

Tiger still on top at -5, with Harrington 1 back on -4.