Who's the best player you have met?

durranty

Andy Goram, Ally & Ian Ferguson, top Gers guys and willing to spend that we bit extra time, met SAF in a petrol station outside Manchester years ago and was excellent to talk to esp. when I said I was a rangers fan, another older player I once met and always thought he was a fake was Denis Law, but I couldn't have been more wrong, a top bloke (tu)

Met Maradona in Belgium but he couldnt understand me, still posed for a few photo's though. I met Ronaldo ( the ACTUAL Ronaldo ) in the Nou Camp during a tour while on holiday, he was an excellent bloke, totally nice and friendly, very muscular back then and suprisingly tall ( maybe 5'11" ). Got to watch him train at the training ground aswell, one of the greatest players I have ever seen play , went round the entire Barca team 3 and 4 times over, he was incredable, so fast and did tricks i still havent seen since !

this has given me an idea for a thread.........

Either Paul Gascoigne or Andy Goram. When I was 9 I won a Teddy bears Club comp to go and play at Ibrox and John Greig took the training session. he was alrite as well but I think my dad and his 2 mates were more star struck than me