BBC Scotland - at it again

CanadianBacon

Rangers - Champions 2008-09 (and Scottish Cup holders into the bargain).

First item up on BBC Scotland's 6.30pm sports section?

Dr John Death of Ra' Selik rabbiting on about how much money everyone will miss thanks to a fu<ked-up TV deal and how he hates being second.

We're an afterthought at BBC Scotland.

They no longer even pretend impartiality.

:(

Dr John Death of Ra' Selik rabbiting on about how much money everyone will miss thanks to a fu<ked-up TV deal and how he hates being second.

Plainly being a tim he should be more than used to being second.

No surprise there CB...this is the same organisation who stored Kevin Thomson's picture under the filename "cunt"

BBC Scotland's demonisation and marginalisation of Rangers and Rangers supporters is almost perpetual. These last 18 months they have chosen the listener e-mail or text message to put the boot in; of course, these messages are selected for broadcast by the show's Producer.

At the start of this year, both Presenters, Abeer McIntyre and Ruth Davidson were concluding BBC Radio Scotland's flag ship news show, Drivetime. A few minutes to fill, they began reading out e-mails and text messages on that day's news and reaction to it. Earlier in the show they had an item on stem cell research and a number of folks suffering from truly pernicious diseases and conditions had been on to articulate support for continuence of such research, it was their only hope. The usual rc spokesperson warned of a world of half human, half animal hybreds and demanded financial support be withdrawn.

Abeer McIntyre read out the following anonymous e-mail : "half human, half animal hybreds are not new - Ibrox has been their natural home for over a century".

BBC Scotland's demonisation and marginalisation of Rangers and Rangers supporters is almost perpetual. These last 18 months they have chosen the listener e-mail or text message to put the boot in; of course, these messages are selected for broadcast by the show's Producer.

At the start of this year, both Presenters, Abeer McIntyre and Ruth Davidson were concluding BBC Radio Scotland's flag ship news show, Drivetime. A few minutes to fill, they began reading out e-mails and text messages on that day's news and reaction to it. Earlier in the show they had an item on stem cell research and a number of folks suffering from truly pernicious diseases and conditions had been on to articulate support for continuence of such research, it was their only hope. The usual rc spokesperson warned of a world of half human, half animal hybreds and demanded financial support be withdrawn.

Abeer McIntyre read out the following anonymous e-mail : "half human, half animal hybreds are not new - Ibrox has been their natural home for over a century".

I remember writing a letter of complaint about this to the BBC, which was ignored and I never got a reply.

Well He better Start getting used to it the Ugly Baldy Bastard.

Fcuk them - it'll make me feel a whole lot better to think of them spewing as the flag is unfurled....

I'll enjoy that too, but it's not enough.

Furfuxsake, we're paying the wages of those who hate us in this manner - it has to stop.

Fair point CB ! I know a couple of good Bears who work for the BBC empire !! I'll have a subversive word !!

No one likes us

We dont Care

Just a slight wiff

Of paranoia in the air!

As usual, you just cannot resist. Slightly ironic that only a couple of weeks ago you were suggesting these types of threads be removed and yet you seem to post in them all the time...

BP in a world of his own, where cute little fairies sprinkle happy dust on both sides of the old firm and everyone holds hands whilst singing kumbaya.

I was goin to post this CB but people might think I'm para, ;) Well done. Seems as though dr death is now the official spokesman for bbc sport or anything political only person missing was bono sittin next to him spoutin shite about save the world ! :sherlock: