Yesterday's Away Support

covenanter

It seems very rarely these days that we are entertained by opposition fans at the old stadium. I thought Falkirk's take on our very own, 'we are the people' morphed into, 'we are the steeple' is worthy of note. Pretty creative and should be applauded.

Reminds me of Meadowbank Thistle fans in the main stand during the League Cup semi-final in the early eighties. Give us an eff- F, give us an aye - I, give us an ess - S, give us an el - L; what have we got - FISL. Simple and quite brilliant.

However, the lumpen refrain of, 'Champions League, you're having a laugh' should be confined to the choral dustbin. Particularly if those singing the chorus have themselves been put of Europe before the start of the Glasgow Fair, by a team from Liechtenstein. I mean Liechtenstein is not even a country, it's a big hill, Falkirk were tossed out of Europe by a team of waiters and gardeners from one side of a big hill.

On a bus into town from hampden after we beat the bairns in the scottish cup final, i got chatting to a guy from falkirk and he was telling me about the 'we are the steeple' chant. lol we had a laugh about it. lol a few funny basic chants around like, 'well well super well' and the give me a C, give me an A, give me an L, give me an E, give me a Y, what have we got? CALEY!! lol

On a bus into town from hampden after we beat the bairns in the scottish cup final, i got chatting to a guy from falkirk and he was telling me about the 'we are the steeple' chant. lol we had a laugh about it. lol a few funny basic chants around like, 'well well super well' and the give me a C, give me an A, give me an L, give me an E, give me a Y, what have we got? CALEY!! lol

Its, 'what does it spell', & that one has been going around from 30odd yrs from Caley's HL days, i wish that thistle fuckers would stop using it.

Its, 'what does it spell', & that one has been going around from 30odd yrs from Caley's HL days, i wish that thistle fuckers would stop using it.

lol i guess you were a caley fan not inverness thistle then??lol

lol i guess you were a caley fan not inverness thistle then??lol

Bang on. (tu)

I always liked:

Theres only one henrik larsson

Hes got a face like a martian

with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile

Larsson is a fuckin paedophile!!

ive also heard, Heeenrik Larsson is a gay, Fucks the pope and the I.R.A!