Anyone Got Any pics from Saturday?

Anyone got Pictures from Yesterday,don't see any on the Rangers website,and I missed the Flag getting Unfurled.

Came in at 18 mins.

I'm not surprised you missed it...it was Saturday.

Anyone got Pictures from Yesterday,don't see any on the Rangers website,and I missed the Flag getting Unfurled.

Came in at 18 mins.

I've been late to many games due to road crashes and so on. Not everyone lives 5mins from ibrox...

Came in at 18 mins.

I've been late to many games due to road crashes and so on. Not everyone lives 5mins from ibrox...

I think the point is that the game was on Saturday and not yesterday (Sunday) :rolleyes:

Came in at 18 mins.

I think the point is that the game was on Saturday and not yesterday (Sunday) :rolleyes:

:gerbad:

Came in at 18 mins.

But we never said anything about sunday, Just Asking For pics of the game on Saturday because I was Late in. :rolleyes:

Came in at 18 mins.

I know, Iwas there & Your point is.

Fairly self explanitory, but nevermind.

Came in at 18 mins.

Sorry M8,just noticed what you meant,I have now changed it to Saturday. :lol:(tu)

Came in at 18 mins.

Sorry M8,just noticed what you meant,I have now changed it to Saturday. :lol:(tu)

:craphead:

Good lad